Jack Monroe #332 A doctor, a teacher and a ceramicist walk into a bar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am really missing the slops now. It’s been WEEKS since I looked at a greasy old sausage.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Economics and poverty commentator. I wish there was a joke in there
I think the first bit is the joke. Aggressively tweeting your shopping lists isn't a career. Please someone tell Jack it's not a career...

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I swear to duck I spotted Harold in Aldi car park earlier. I actually stopped and stared!
I wasn't going to say because I'm so taken by him I could forget Jack exists but last week the spit of him (in navy overalls if anyone wants to picture this) thought I worked in Wickes! I was more surprised at being mistaken for someone capable at the time though.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I do this as well! I have really long hair so I need to use a semi-decent conditioner. The money I save on shaving cream goes toward buying something better. See, Jack...you should've asked us first. 👍
Grunking sorry but who do we speak to to make Superdrug x Cabal happen?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
She hasn’t actually posted any recipes in weeks which is really useful when you’re trying to *checks notes* help people eat well on a limited budget. Suck it povos, I’m busy on another city-adjacent break.
Just drink your a watered down shampoo or something you filthy pov!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
No idea which Frau I should thank for my shiny new doublediptastic avatar but thank space you whoever you are
That might be me, just to add every time I find an absolute shocker, I upload it to the media gallery. Feel free to amuse yourselves.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Put The Thick of It on and I'm happy to say that Jack is the Nicola Murray of food
IMG_20220630_210619366_BURST001.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.