Jack Monroe #332 A doctor, a teacher and a ceramicist walk into a bar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she keep saying you can put shampoo in the washing machine?
Daft mare

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Shop smart tips -
Multi task your products ie shampoo can be used as shower gel or in the washing machine (?!)
Down shift from the branded items and go for stores own brand

Wow thanks for that Jack I wouldn’t have thought of those tips 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 55
The fuchsia corduroy jacket she's wearing matches the cushion opposite.

'Bung it in the washing machine' 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Multi-using? Erm, it'll run out even faster. And you'll have to buy more.

Downshift? bleeping groundbreaking.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
Who knew buying store own brand was cheaper ? Or yiu could use shampoo as shower gel?

Anyone struggling knows this already

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I will never get over her voice. I swear she's about to burst into tears. Why do they keep bringing her back?

TERRIBLE.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
I’ve avoided live watchalongs and this is why. OMG shampoo in the washing machine. Send plumberos.

• Haha
Reactions: 75
She clearly hates being on camera very deeply; I've no idea why she persists (and has all but given up on the blog!)

• Haha
Reactions: 46
That shaky voice makes her sound like she's going to cry! Fgs...and there we go, "I've been there and done that" blah blah blah!
I haven't actually seen Lorraine for about 10 years (I detest daytime TV), she looks a lot rougher than the last time I saw her, I am shocketh!:oops:
People begin to deteriorate after as little as thirty seconds in Jack's company. She'll be like Lizzie Birdsworth by the end of this.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Oh have the moths eaten the pov jumper? The earrings are still in play. we're sitting in the chemist, lip filler to the fore. I thought she was on a no poo regime

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Who on earth takes shampoo, conditioner and razors away on a weekend camping trip lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Of course she has her notes, she never buys hygiene products in her £20. She obviously needs to remind herself of what she needs to say about them!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I can't look at Lorraine without picturing her fanny these days.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.