Jack Monroe #332 A doctor, a teacher and a ceramicist walk into a bar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow! Imagine if Lorraine confronted Jack live on telly.
Jack, shakily, nervously…
‘But but but HMRC TOOK YOU TO COURT FOR TAX FIDDLING FAKE LORRAINE’ finger point ‘j’accuse!’

Lorraine
‘Get the duck out’

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Poor Courtney Act, being elevenifed to death in the green room by Southend's Greatest Drag Act.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Odd how we still haven't actually seen Jack though... normally when Lorraine says who's coming up, don't we see them briefly giving a wave or something?
The ol' shitting dog is out on a last minute comfort break. Pity the poor junior member of staff following behind with scoop and bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Ffs. I'm just about to go to work. I've got someone shadowing me today. Look, if you are here, it's okay we can use our phones 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Pity the poor sod who has to clean the green room after the shitting dog has been in it. Hope they left some puppy pads out.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.