Jack Monroe #332 A doctor, a teacher and a ceramicist walk into a bar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she's there to record a segment for another time (on account of being unwatchable, live)
I think that happened with Katie Price once. All the commenters on her thread thought she was going to be on live but it was a pre-record shown at a later date.

Reactions: 21
Re George Mombiot- that tweet at the end of the last thread I found this really upsetting. A journalist with the power to influence on climate which is important showing that he is a lazy twit who does no research whatsoever. And he's Nigella's cousin? No excuse.

The same with the More or Less guy who presents as understanding facts.

They are both of them worse than the stupidest squigs. Just cos she says she doesn't lie it doest mean it's true.

• Angry
Reactions: 36
This thread title is everything!!!! I may watch just to see if the earrings make an appearance

Reactions: 14
I noticed that Gregg Wallace has started sharing cheap recipes on his Instagram by a mum who I think he might have done something with as part of supporting families who are struggling. I won’t link as she’s not a blue tick, but if you go to his stories, you’ll see. The reels are rough and ready but she makes good, simple and cheap food for her family, which includes a disabled son. No slop, interesting hacks obviously learned through lived experience. This is a voice that should be elevated, not Jack.

• Heart
Reactions: 72
Lorraine just said Jack is on soon with tips on how to save money on your shopping. My guess is - Tip 1 Only go to Asda. Tip 2 use your sons Go Henry card. Tip 3 rattle your tip jar

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 75
she's on in 10mins with money saving tips!! get your pisses and sandwiches in now!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Jack is going to share her money saving tips about going shopping :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Oh what luck! I am off today so can watch The Lovely Lorraine® sit through Jack telling her to swap olive oil (7p tsp) for white spirit (2p tsp) to save pennies.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
So it's a segment on shopping tips. Yawn. She'll be shaking like a leaf, referring to her notes and keep saying that we really shouldn't be in a situation where people need shopping tips.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Lorraine just said Jack is on soon with tips on how to save money on your shopping. My guess is - Tip 1 Only go to Asda. Tip 2 use your sons Go Henry card. Tip 3 rattle your tip jar
Odd how we still haven't actually seen Jack though... normally when Lorraine says who's coming up, don't we see them briefly giving a wave or something?

Reactions: 22
How to save money:

Soap dodge.
Don't bother buying a nailbrush.
Teeth cleaning is overrated.
Tidemarks on your neck are chic.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I didn’t clock the soap mention means she obviously going to talk about her Superdrug collab. Is Superdrug really the cheapest place you can buy your toiletries?!

Reactions: 34
Tip 1 - Buy yourself an expensive puppy so your outgoings increase quite quickly.
No? Just Jack then?

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Let’s hope the cameraman has a sense of humour, and when she talks about soap, zooms in on her filthy hands.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.