Jack Monroe #331 Safe word - pumble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It wouldn’t be difficult for someone to identify the teacher if they knew him in real life. I mean, there aren’t that many secondary schools in the area, so maybe dozens of English teachers. But how many of those are going to be men in their 20s to 60s? And while internet dating is pretty common, I wouldn’t exactly be thrilled if colleagues or friends knew I was on Tinder.
As someone who has worked in a lot of different schools. It’s quite rare to get a single male teacher past a certain age, teachers are likely to be married to other teachers. Male English teachers are very much in the minority too.
I can think of one single male teacher (in his 50s) and honestly I suspect he’s in the closet or asexual or something.

Reactions: 34
The one in the curtain she looks hungover in, I presume this was taken before she got sober.
I think these are from the “not all heroes wear capes” article she was in a few weeks ago? When she was the least heroic of the bunch?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I don't know who started it but I think the next thread title needs to be "a doctor, a teacher and a ceramicist walk into a bar"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 110
Currently grunking away, but I'm certain that if Jack really was trying to get off with a teacher, he would want little to no identifying information about himself being drip fed to her 500k followers.

Mr Coffee and several friends of mine are teachers, and in this age of social media it is almost a military operation to keep yourself out of the public eye so that nothing you say or do can come back on you. If the teacher is real, Jack will NOT be able to keep her mouth shut about him enough for him to remain entirely anonymous. We already know he teaches English and he's local enough for a date, a few more bits like that and I'm sure he can be traced.
The kids are freakishly good at finding you online too and finding a teacher had been on Tinder would be like hitting the jackpot (pardon the phrase) for them

• Sad
Reactions: 52
So the poor dog and the poor cat are still missing, and she has forgotten to announce her 1 year anniversary. Everything going swimmingly then.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
The kids are freakishly good at finding you online too and finding a teacher had been on Tinder would be like hitting the jackpot (pardon the phrase) for them
yep. I used to work in ‘adjacent industry‘ and we were all told to use either a pseudonym or middle names only on social media. Jack has to be reeeaaaalllllly careful here.

Reactions: 33
So the poor dog and the poor cat are still missing, and she has forgotten to announce her 1 year anniversary. Everything going swimmingly then.
The continued silence of Sex Jack feels ominous. Perhaps she saw her unruly labia in the mirror and turned to stone.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I went on one internet date once (about 9 years ago) where we went out for a drink at a lovely pub. As I excused myself to go to the bathroom and stood up the person I was with said "Ooh!" Fumbled in their bag and slid a sandwich bag across the table towards me asking if I could catch a poo for them. 💩
Unsurprisingly I left and never dated that way again.
and I thought I had some weird internet dates.. you poor sod

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The Ancient greeks had a sex position that they called 'lion on a cheesegrater'. Historians genuinely argue back and forth about exactly what this involved. Do you think jack has the answer after all this time?
It’s like More’s ‘Position of the Fortnight’ for ancient times!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Just finished a mega grunk and oh my god I could've done without horny tinder Jack 🤢

Where is Content though? And does Jack own any other earrings apart from those ugly ass ones?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The continued silence of Sex Jack feels ominous. Perhaps she saw her unruly labia in the mirror and turned to stone.
Or she’s in a Southend bedsit getting bukkaked by a butcher, a baker and a candlestick maker.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 81
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.