Jack Monroe #331 Safe word - pumble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even Heathcliff would have his work cut out
Changing authors, but even if she threw herself and her Patreon $36,000 a year at cad Mr. Wickham for the despoiling he’d probably say “errr nah, you’re ok, pal x”

ETA and if Max De Winter brought her home as the “Second Mrs De Winter”, I think Danny would avenge Rebecca by just let him get on with it

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I have to agree and although some people might say Pride doesn’t matter as much anymore, it’s easy now, but it categorically isn’t for many around the world. We cannot forget that.

I am forever grateful for those that came before and whenever someone comes out, it is important for them so we must take time to listen. Jack being gay was important for me and as you say, it will have been important for others. Did she use it for her advantage? Probably. But the more important issue surrounds those who are vulnerable, hanging on her every word, wondering what has happened to their hero.
I completely agree, I'm not gay but fully support equality for all. I think Jack takes the sacrifices and activism of previous generations for granted. If Jack lived in 1950s Britsin, her activism would be non existent.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Absolutely. Basically any poor living creature that has a bit part in the ongoing dramatic chaos that is the life of Jack has my empathy/sympathy.
What about the plants? The trees? The grass? I say any living thing…look at that poor grass 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Currently grunking away, but I'm certain that if Jack really was trying to get off with a teacher, he would want little to no identifying information about himself being drip fed to her 500k followers.

Mr Coffee and several friends of mine are teachers, and in this age of social media it is almost a military operation to keep yourself out of the public eye so that nothing you say or do can come back on you. If the teacher is real, Jack will NOT be able to keep her mouth shut about him enough for him to remain entirely anonymous. We already know he teaches English and he's local enough for a date, a few more bits like that and I'm sure he can be traced.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
🎶 Everybody was concerned
When Jack kissed the teacher 🎶

Currently grunking away, but I'm certain that if Jack really was trying to get off with a teacher, he would want little to no identifying information about himself being drip fed to her 500k followers.

Mr Coffee and several friends of mine are teachers, and in this age of social media it is almost a military operation to keep yourself out of the public eye so that nothing you say or do can come back on you. If the teacher is real, Jack will NOT be able to keep her mouth shut about him enough for him to remain entirely anonymous. We already know he teaches English and he's local enough for a date, a few more bits like that and I'm sure he can be traced.
Agree. I don't know any teachers who would consent to having their texts put online for exactly this reason

Reactions: 51

I know. She is grim.
After her declarations of how fiercely she protected Harold's privacy she drip fed enough information to put together quite a composite picture of him. No respect for his wishes not to be on SM.
She thinks she is private about SB too 😬
And her AA meetings.

• Sad
Reactions: 42
And don’t forget her getting dumped (again) by her then fiancé whom she tried to make out left her for because she wanted a double mastectomy
And she now takes every available opportunity to talk about how big her tits are.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 48

It’s absolute muggy behaviour of Jack to do this. Teachers work really hard to keep their lives hidden from students (who must be 11-18 given it’s English as a subject) and here is Jack throwing out identifying details about this person. Not to mention the “abuse” she suffered and “stalking” that she has conveniently forgot these days.
I’m sure she did match with an English teacher and there was a few hey how r u type messages. No way did the rest follow given men have so much choice online these days and will never go feet first into a conversation with someone and shut every other option out. It’s basic internet dating 101 not to get invested before you meet them - which Jack blatantly is.

This is all a pot shot at Harold, Louisa, Allegra in a “Content didn’t work so I’m now going to show you how many people want me even if you don’t” type of way because she ultimately cannot accept the fact these people have walked out because of her and her own narc behaviour. Let’s hope nobody ghosts or Google’s her, because that block button will be out faster than you can say chapeau. Actually I want them to so she can have more rejection and have to get help finally.

I’m fully expecting her waking up at some point faceplanting a tray of J1g to be honest because there’s weird behaviour and then there’s this. From sad songs, to sad fishing to then this is just so so wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
She can't do her one year sober Tweet because she literally cannot lie on account of her autism. Sorry, not sorry but no amount of AA chat, sobriety chips and 12 steps chat will convince me she is sober in any meaningful sense. If she's not boozing, she's doing something else.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
Whilst we're waiting for the Queen of Slop to arise and take her throne, I have a question for you Fraus which has been bugging me for a while. When Jack came in thread 31 she said that LJC had previously entered these threads as a spy, but got kicked out. Did anyone ever figure out which poster she was?

• Wow
Reactions: 30
The request for legal advice regarding the tree seems like a lifetime ago.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
Whilst we're waiting for the Queen of Slop to arise and take her throne, I have a question for you Fraus which has been bugging me for a while. When Jack came in thread 31 she said that LJC had previously entered these threads as a spy, but got kicked out. Did anyone ever figure out which poster she was?
I think that was a lie (big surprise). I'm sure @Yel has addressed this before and said it didn't happen. I doubt Louisa would be willing to do it unless Jack super nagged, bullied or pleaded with her which is feasible tbh.

Reactions: 42
Jack has self-diagnosed so many conditions, but never the one/s that actually apply to her. I think part of the problem is that she's too arrogant to admit there might be something wrong psychologically, especially something like a personality disorder which carries a lot of stigma. See, for example, her joke about OH's 'needing to see a doctor' comment, or her aggressive responses to well-meaning squigs - sometimes to the point of sending personal attack tweets to someone before she realises that they were giving her a compliment. I'm guessing that's why her parents don't correct her more often...it's more likely to trigger a defensive tantrum than any changes in behaviour.

I have to second (or third) this point. Can't emphasise enough how much it's true. Accessing mental health support when you're in crisis shouldn't be a case of jumping through hoops and needing to say the right things, but this is the reality of the exhausting process people go through just to be taken seriously.
Because she only wants "trendy" diagnoses such as Adhd (which as an adhd DIAGNOSED person bleeping sucks and has turned my life upside down numerous times with my lack of memory, organisation etc).

Adhd literally is miserable at times cos you can't understand why you don't function like others and yet to her it's just "quirky manic pixi girl". The only reason I've got as far as I have in life is because I now have a very supportive employer that understand why my brain works the way it does - previous employers didn't and that lack of growth in your early life severely affects your confidence.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.