Jack Monroe #331 Safe word - pumble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Question.

If she is feeling the need that strongly to have another child, why can’t she do it on her own?

Am I being clueless here?

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Question.

If she is feeling the need that strongly to have another child, why can’t she do it on her own?

Because she needs someone to palm the kid off on when she's bored with it. Nothing to do with her sexuality, singleness, whatever, and everything to do with her lazy selfishness.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I just can’t believe they she even mentioned OH in the first place (and constantly) and now says he dumped her for no reason. After all this time I can’t believe she is sharing this much.
I imagine after 5 months together so much became clear. She obviously lies constantly about everything and he must have started seeing that in real life. Or he started seeing what she was really like on that last trip, she probably started to feel comfortable enough to let her guard down.
She always smears her exes by implication when coming out of relationships. She heavily implied Allegra was transphonic and borderline emotionally abusive. LJC ruined her chances at TV success. Harold left her without reason. She thinks she's being smart by not naming them but they must see these things and it must be hurtful, not to mention potentially dmaging to their professional reputation. Ironic coming from someone who is quick to scream libel.

To those expressing concern and calling for an intervention...don't make the mistake of thinking that narcs would accept help in good faith. This kind of regular chaos is a classic narc pattern they pull when they need attention. The idea is to frighten people and have people flock to their side. Funnily enough the narc always lands on their feet. IT IS THE FRIEND OR RELATIVE OF THE NARC THAT IS MORE LIKELY TO HAVE THEIR LIVES RUINED THAN THE NARC THEMSELVES. That is why people have to withdraw if they don't want to be destroyed - they might do things like asking for a welfare check, but then they step back.

the main narc in my life did this on the regular. I was always, without exception, more traumatised and destroyed than they were. They would do their chaos and then merrily skip off to something else shiny that caught their eye. I would be left trying to pick up the pieces.

Don't forget when one of Jack's former friends came on here last year they said that they'd see Jack having a chaos or breakdown on Twitter but in real life they'd be fine and normal. That is undoubtedly what is happening here.

It's all aimed at upsetting Harold.

If you think I'm cruel and cynical - trust me I learned this the HARD way.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 82
I have Covid (it finally caught me) I thought the tinder announcement on Twitter was a fever dream.
Get well soon! 💚

I’m not sure Jack feels like this about the people she is in relationships with. I think it’s the idea of being in love and someone being in love with her that she likes more than the person themselves. This is demonstrated by how much she lacks any decency when oversharing details about them online, about the patronising way she spoke to and about LJC, the way she was running around naked when LJC was working, moving her son in with Allegra after one date(?), the comment she made that Allegra said was a bit gauche, the nuzzling Harold’s brother, running her foot over his brothers leg, etc etc.
she loves displaying that she’s in a relationship and I think that is more important to her than the person or the relationship itself.
Totally agree with this & I haven't even been in this particular Tattle thread for long to actually "know" her, if you know what I mean. You guys are all SO intelligent, I feel like I'm learning something new every day! (If only Jack would, eh?)
Congratulations on your new job!😘

Morning to all. Has she deleted those hundreds of tweets yet? (Too lazy to look right now😁)

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I don’t think she’s ever truly got over Louisa, but I’ll caveat that with that I don’t believe it was Louisa she was getting over - it was the life she thought she should have cruelly snatched away. When LJC left all those things Jack could splurge Patreon on, awful clothes, shoes, hats, tat was now going on bills and she utterly resented that. To a narc someone leaving like LJC did when Jack believe she was completely under her spell is devastating to the narc, and because Jack lost control of the narrative she will have been begging and pleading behind the scenes to get her back. Hence the bubble buddy stuff when SHE’D LEFT. Ever since, Jack has been looking for someone who will replicate what Louisa gave her lifestyle wise and hasn’t had it until possibly Harold. And for a narc they can never be truly over an ex until they fall for their next victim.

I think it’s too much of a coincidence that Content comes along, Harold and now a Tinder profile a few weeks after LJC posts how she’s living her best life at Stanford right now. Jack will be fuming because in her head it’s her right to be there - it wouldn’t surprise me if she’s been working to get her back again and had a knock back and this is where the Tinder stuff has came from.

I do believe she’s on Tinder. I think with guys having so much choice I very much doubt she’s had a 200 message conversation with someone especially as I can’t see her being the most attractive on there (I tried but I’m not paying to put my location as Southend!) so it’s just standard Jack embellishing details for Twitter. Whatever she’s doing, it’s massively rude to the people she’s talking to and I’d be long gone. Can’t wait for her to be inevitability ghosted soon! She’ll get a week of content out of that!

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Question.

Pure speculation m'lud. An anonymous sperm donor can't pay child maintenance or become the resident parent to take a kid off Jack's hands when they get independent.

Reactions: 47
Bit late but I am just 🦉at the idea of making a joke on tinder and then the other person saying "ha! Very witty, mind if I tweet that?"

• Haha
Reactions: 55
I wonder if we'll get any more of 'sexy' recipes?
Give me a sprog egg nog
I want a baby gravy
Make me preggo eggs and manchego
I need to be preggers eggers
Will you hit the jackpot screw stew
Up the duff plum duff

That sort of thing? It will be Jack's next recipe book. Book 13, unlucky for some...well unlucky for anyone who buys it really.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
Give me a sprog egg nog
I want a baby gravy
Up the duff plum duff

That sort of thing? It will be Jack's next recipe book. Book 13, unlucky for some...well unlucky for anyone who buys it really.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Give me a sprog egg nog
I want a baby gravy
Up the duff plum duff

Toad in the hole?

Sorry. I’ll see myself out.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Guys I know this is probably the least interesting thing about yesterday but I can't get over 60p a word. Can we all remember this the next time she's bitching about how badly paid she is for her writing. Also, crumbs, that Telegraph invoice which she never bothered chasing up must have been in the thousands.

• Heart
Reactions: 76
Had a long and BUSY day yesterday and made the mistake of thinking I’d pop onto Tattle for 10 minutes before bed.
3 hours later and my face looked like this from the excessive involuntary cringing. LJC what a ride.
1656490175433.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 82
Obviously Jack’s sexuality is their business, but if you had made a big deal about being the most lesbian of lesbians, what with the masculine aesthetic and tattoos, would you not maybe think that Pride month might not be the best time to start publicly looking for a male partner , without raising the issue of biphobia etc . No one cares how she identifies, but picking and choosing labels to suit their current agenda means Jack does so much damage to the queer community without even realising ( or maybe caring ).
Totally agree- Jackie gal puts herself out there as Trans and people will have been influenced by her-
Jackie gal puts herself out there as Bi and squish will be influenced.
As someone who has previously taken heart from other peoples stories of coming out and living their true self- to see someone like Jackie who flip-flops from one to another- it does matter.
it undermines others seeking a light and a friend they can look too.
She make me sick

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Question.

My friend was told that by her health authority that they don't offer fertility (IVF) to singletons in her area. Apparently it's a postdode lottery.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I know I get sucked in to Jackempathy *every* time, but I tend to agree with @Lucy Aeroplane's analysis of this whole thing.

I did this. Long story, but after an abusive (for reals) marriage, then a relationship that I thought was lovely but came crashing down in utter horror (for reals), I got on the dating apps.

Externally I was all, I'm *done* with love, I am empowered woman (TM) going out to have fun (I may have even used the word 'adventures') with people who will make me laugh and, frankly, are dtf. I am not as conventionally attractive as Jack and I was a few years older at the time. I had plenty of people to talk to and, frankly, could have had sex with a different person every day of the week if I'd chosen to. Unlike Jack, I didn't really share this with friends, I joked about dating, but I didn't get into the sheer volume of people I was talking to, or how easy it is as a woman to get initial dates, because men, in particular, aren't picky if you're essentially saying 'I am not interested in a relationship, I want to find you vaguely amusing and attractive enough to want to duck. Then we can have drinks and do just that.'

Internally I was brittle, angry, in a lot of pain and self destructing. I used the apps for about 6 months, spiralling into more and more dangerous behaviour. I treated 3 or 4 people who I did get to know and who I know genuinely liked me, incredibly badly, as that's another thing, some men turn out to have genuine emotions too. Anyway, this self-destructive dating was a symptom of my imminent and horrendous breakdown and 4 months off work, and for a while I carried on and got worse and worse. I was using the apps as a form of self-harm and doing a powerfully good job with it. I still occasionally get nightmares thinking about how things might have ended if it hadn't been brought to a stop.

I almost don't want to mention what got me out of it, because I worry JM will see it as a template for a story (by which I mean she'll try and make it happen rather than make it up), but I met my now partner and he took none of my tit, got me to engage in recovery and therapy and sat with me through a lot of bad stuff. I don't recommend this as a solution as it's vanishingly unlikely to happen and he is just on the right side of someone with a bit of a 'I can fix the broken' complex (though I have, sort of ironically, joked with him that maybe he needs just as much therapy as I did).

I am getting the actual chills with Jack's behaviour now, because it is cringingly similar to mine in the past (except I did it in mostly secret and didn't put in on blast on 500k followers). @jack - I felt empowered too, and all 'no feelings will ever touch me again' and that I was in control. I really wasn't and it was a whole mess. Please don't do this.

• Heart
Reactions: 87
Totally agree- Jackie gal puts herself out there as Trans and people will have been influenced by her-
Jackie gal puts herself out there as Bi and squish will be influenced.
As someone who has previously taken heart from other peoples stories of coming out and living their true self- to see someone like Jackie who flip-flops from one to another- it does matter.
it undermines others seeking a light and a friend they can look too.
She make me sick
I have to agree and although some people might say Pride doesn’t matter as much anymore, it’s easy now, but it categorically isn’t for many around the world. We cannot forget that.

I am forever grateful for those that came before and whenever someone comes out, it is important for them so we must take time to listen. Jack being gay was important for me and as you say, it will have been important for others. Did she use it for her advantage? Probably. But the more important issue surrounds those who are vulnerable, hanging on her every word, wondering what has happened to their hero.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.