Jack Monroe #330 Boo, I guess?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eeeeee. Can't she just listen to Roy Orbison? Bit of Dolly Parton? Tammy Wynette? No, she'll post her dating profile on the world wide web for everyone to see instead. I'm scarlet for her 😳.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Can you imagine her getting with someone in the medical profession:
OH: I’m really tired my 12 hour shift overran
Jack: IVE BEEN TWEETING ALL DAY!!
"Oof, tough day. We had a patient come in with a rare disease-"
"Ooh I know, I've had that."
"Jack, only 1 in 10,000 people get it."
"Yeah, unlucky or what eh? 🤪 "

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
I don't get the Ronseal/does what it says on the tin thing. Like, you're a human? Ok?

Worried I may be Jack- got straight on Tinder after a breakup 3 years ago. Admittedly am now married to my rebound so it all worked out beautifully.
Yes to this! A friend suggested I go on tinder for a ‘confidence boost’ after my ex oh had an affair and left me up tit creek. That was 2014 and I’m still with the 3rd Tinder date now.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Sex Jack sex Jack, sex Jack is back
She’s looking for a partner to buy her forever shack

YEAH!

I've read sex Jack so many times now I can't remember the original lyrics. Hoot and fizz every time without fail.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
“Does exactly what it says on the tin”
If the tin says Jack Monroe, Biege. Best known for grifting, attention seeking and bad recipes. Don’t leave in shed or likely to get stolen.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Jack lacks the one thing all TV chefs have in common regardless of their age, sex, nationality, race or class, she’s not passionate about, or even very interested in food. When someone is passionate about their subject it makes them engaging to watch and that’s what makes a good food presenter, Jack with her sad little brown slops, instant mash and cuppa soup as “sauce” is not a person passionate about food.
I once stopped at a layby burger van and the guy running it was so enthusiastic about his burgers. He could tell me all about the bakery, the origin of the meat, the farm where he bought his veg, the inspiration of his themed burgers, the reason he made his own sauces. I'd happily have stayed talking to him about food for hours because it was so genuine, unpretentious, well informed and joyous. Jack is basically the opposite. Who wants to watch that?

• Heart
Reactions: 68
I've read sex Jack so many times now I can't remember the original lyrics. Hoot and fizz every time without fail.
“Ah look at poor Sir Tom, he’s getting on a bit. He’s forgotten the words to Sex Jack 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Jack's date night. Lovely evening at the local Harvester:
'So you went to the University of Essex? What did you study?'
'Oh I didn't need to study. I've got an honorary doctorate, akshually'
'Oh really, what for?'
'For being I, Jack Monroe, saviour of the poors. Yes, it really is me, check my tattoos of you don't believe me'
'.....'
'Ooh aren't the spoons in this place lovely? Do you think they'd mind if I...'
'Just a sec, I need the loo' (Climbs out of bathroom window and runs away)
Meanwhile on Twitter:'Having the BEST night with new OH.'
Four hours later, an annoyed waiter taps Jack on the shoulder to say they're closing now.
Lights off.

• Haha
Reactions: 62
She's literally begging to be sent DM's of perverts' knobs isn't she.
In the days before Tinder I did internet dating, never have I seen so many knobs, one bloke sent 2 pics, one of his knob and the other of him in his skiing gear complete with goggles, no idea what his face looked like but I could probably identify his knob in a line-up.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 87
For someone who claims to have been stalked she sure does like to put it all out there and make herself incredibly identifiable and reachable

Reactions: 50
55C0F87D-D115-4AF9-A0E3-F557D3ABEF09.jpeg
“Margaret, you won’t guess who I’ve seen on Tinder. Yes, it’s her. Boy did I laugh. Anyway, I’ve made a fake profile 🤣🤣🤣. See you soon, can’t wait to see what she does next!”
H, 68
Shop owner (hats), Essex

About me: I’m deliciously ordinary, drive a big car, love goat leg and whisking my partners away on city breaks, near big cities.
I’m 68 years young, lots of fun, enjoy a game of Monopoly and can certainly put up with a lot!!
Absolute Dulux of a human being. With my circulation I work best in two coats!
Girls who can cook and have clean nails get to jump the non-existent queue.
No dog owners.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 108
In the days before Tinder I did internet dating, never have I seen so many knobs, one bloke sent 2 pics, one of his knob and the other of him in his skiing gear complete with goggles, no idea what his face looked like but I could probably identify his knob in a line-up.
In my young and attractive days I was on Grindr. Every day is a sausage party on there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
5’1.7” 😂😂😂😂😂😂

I am HOWLING at this. Best.Chaos.Everrrrrr.

By the way Jack, proof that you go to the gym please.

This is the best day all thanks to Tinder Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Seriously, any one with any sense will always google/reverse image search Tinder et al matches.

Imagine any of her swipe rights googling and finding the canal? Oh my days. Get ready for a ghosting, Jack. Boo, I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
She doesn’t surface till noon most days and her day is peppered with dinosaur naps, but she’s a “pocket rocket” 😒

*Sure, Jan gif*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.