Jack Monroe #330 Boo, I guess?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Coming from past, but this feels like:
Wanted: someone to pay my mortgage on forever home. All offers will be considered.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
I don't think I've been this embarrassed for her since the Georgia Church Suppers fiasco

• Haha
Reactions: 73
If she bagged a doctor/ medical person perhaps they could demonstrate how a nail brush works/ rudimentary personal hygiene.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
There are some pictures on Facebook of her at pride from back when she worked at the fire service (quite funny given her claims they couldn't possibly cope with the idea of a lesbian working for them...)

Apparently there was a nasty campaign brewing against her so she needed pictures of her in the fire service, someone shared pics of her at Brighton pride. In the first one looks like she might be with a gf and she is holding SB.

View attachment 1375825View attachment 1375826
There's also this that apparently proved she was in the fire service

View attachment 1375827
Pride was different 12 years ago though, the concerns are more recent. Dressing up in your work uniform or going along with your work is very traditional Pride, the original idea being to show that LGBT people are ordinary, respectable people with ordinary lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Okay so bear with me but what if he found out about the holidays she took herself on claiming that he had taken her and told her she needed professional help?

I can just picture him seeing the phone reflected in her sunglasses and going

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
It's the dating equivalent of when she sent the teacher who 'told her she was only good for flipping burgers' a copy of her book with the burger recipe page marked.
OMG really? She is SUCH a fecking CHILD!
As she's an "influencer" (makes me gag slightly writing that), surely any potential suitors will check her out? As someone mentioned earlier, it's going to lead them straight here! :LOL: C'mon lads, let's be 'avin' ya! :m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Proud to have been upgraded to Active, and relieved to be off sick to enjoy this chaos.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
It's been a few threads I think, but someone said they could check if her police welfare call was actually recorded? Is it somewhere that's accessible publicly? Don't want anyone at risk of 🔺or publishing something that isn't already in the public domain!

• Wow
Reactions: 33
It's been a few threads I think, but someone said they could check if her police welfare call was actually recorded? Is it somewhere that's accessible publicly? Don't want anyone at risk of 🔺or publishing something that isn't already in the public domain!
I imagine the police record their calls but I can't see it being publicly available anywhere.

Reactions: 21
I’m feeling very poorly at work today and really struggling this afternoon. Opened tattle during a brief lull in the day and MY GOD.

WEE POCKET ROCKET. I can’t breathe 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 70
Paging Dr Ron Seal....smolish pixie in desperate need of sperm/a mortgage/revenge/a dog sitter/a shag LURVE in Southend. Only a dog medic can mend this heart, so don't delay, bring latex gloves today.

*Looks unimportant. Big car preferred. Indigestion tablets essential.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Imagine being the burglar breaking into jack's garage (assuming the burglaries were real) and when you get home you find all you've managed to steal are a box full of wigs, some arse-licking squig letters and a bunch of newspaper clippings from 2013. Almost feel sorry for them.

WOOHOO!! TINDER JACK! sex jack has evolved, omg the chaoses will be unreal 🥳🥳🥳

this profile :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, the self obsession just leaps out.
Sex Jack sex Jack, sex Jack is back
She’s looking for a partner to buy her forever shack

YEAH!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
Can you imagine her getting with someone in the medical profession:
OH: I’m really tired my 12 hour shift overran
Jack: IVE BEEN TWEETING ALL DAY!!

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.