Jack Monroe #330 Boo, I guess?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i'm gobsmacked, absolutely gobsmacked

imagine showing yourself up like that cos harold dumped you after, what was it, 3 months, 4 months?

btw, the other reply to TD's tweet is not me, just to be clear!
Narcissists, can't be single and have to tell social media they on the prowl again, she's so textbook Narc.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Omg the scammer is about to become the scammed 😬 Her digital footprint is atrocious, anyone with a bit of sense will run a mile. She’s only gonna attract sick manipulative people who think she’s well off and want a slice of the Patreon pie.

Their mortgage broker meeting next week when they both realise they’ve only got £34 in the bank

1656430648234.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 69
Good gawd, she's exhausting!

I hope I'm wrong but I get the feeling that all is not well with the poor dog.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
In the days before Tinder I did internet dating, never have I seen so many knobs, one bloke sent 2 pics, one of his knob and the other of him in his skiing gear complete with goggles, no idea what his face looked like but I could probably identify his knob in a line-up.
It sounds like he sent you two pics of a knob! One in salopettes ⛷

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Omg the scammer is about to become the scammed 😬 Her digital footprint is atrocious, anyone with a bit of sense will run a mile. She’s only gonna attract sick manipulative people who think she’s well off and want a slice of the Patreon pie.

Their mortgage broker meeting next week when they both realise they’ve only got £34 in the bank

View attachment 1376153
Simon Leviev is out of jail and looking for love.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She mentions boys explicitly - I'm not familiar with tinder would she specify men/women/both?
Afaik you put who you’re attracted to when you sign up but it’s not explicitly stated in your profile, then the app just filters people out. Eg a gay man wouldn’t be shown any women or be visible to female users.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
I'm having a celebratory prosecco as I've been offered a new job and HOLY duck I'VE SPAT HALF A GLASS EVERYWHERE SEEING HER TINDER PROFILE

I'm sure someone said on this thread earlier that she'd been too quiet and a chaos was incoming. You were right by God you were right.
Hope you avoided your keyboard!😁 (Unlike this silly moo whose hand slipped and spilt tea over hers last week, rendering a few keyboard shortcuts dead.:rolleyes: It was almost a chaos!)
Congratulations on your job offer!
1f942.png

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm giggling all over again imagining her smirk as she makes her little comment about her ex telling her she should see a doctor and swiping on men in scrubs
1656431157009.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Afaik you put your preference when you sign up but it’s not explicitly stated in your profile, then the app just filters people out. Eg a gay man wouldn’t be shown any women or be visible to female users.
Is she specifying men only? I'm a little surprised at that but it's her business.

@Nottonightbabe I cringed so hard that my labia nearly became unruly. That reminds me, I must bake a cake for my husband.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
5’1.7” 😂😂😂😂😂😂

I am HOWLING at this. Best.Chaos.Everrrrrr.

By the way Jack, proof that you go to the gym please.

This is the best day all thanks to Tinder Jack.
There was someone on this forum (but not this thread) who would go on about being 5"11.4 and it made me howl everytime 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
My OHs sister went on a tinder date with a guy, he totally catfished her. She said his photos were all mean and moody looking, shaded, one side of the face showing etc and when she met him she said he looked like the elephant man. Now I’m not laughing at the guys disfigurement of course, but I’m just imagining Jack’s continuity picture as her profile pic and then her turning up like:
282F1991-90A5-4D4D-95F1-F265BF9B3138.jpeg

92493545-8042-4279-85B2-B0B6A323D774.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
Is she specifying men only? I'm a little surprised at that but it's her business.

@Nottonightbabe I cringed so hard that my labia nearly became unruly. That reminds me, I must bake a cake for my husband.
Only Jack would know that I think. She could have put in her profile settings that she is attracted to men and women, meaning she could match with both, but still written the ‘boys in scrubs at the front of the queue’ in her profile anyway. Or she could have put just men.

Reactions: 25
My OHs sister went on a tinder date with a guy, he totally catfished her. She said his photos were all mean and moody looking, shaded, one side of the face showing etc and when she met him she said he looked like the elephant man. Now I’m not laughing at the guys disfigurement of course, but I’m just imagining Jack’s continuity picture as her profile pic and then her turning up like:
View attachment 1376167
View attachment 1376170
Oh god I’m hooting all over again. You’re expecting hippy earth mother and Burglar Bill turns up and shuffles over to the salad bar.

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Oh god I’m hooting all over again. You’re expecting hippy earth mother and Burglar Bill turns up and shuffles over to the salad bar.
Pro life tip; never filter your photos, no one is ever surprised with how tit you look irl.

On topic- they'd recognise her from her tats and the sweaty pleather traaaazers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.