Jack Monroe #330 Boo, I guess?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am going to Southend in a few weeks. I'm not rich, or male, or a doctor, so I should manage to leave without an engagement ring. Just in case though, Southend fraus are there any precautions you all regularly take to avoid becoming the next Mrs J? 😂😂😂

ETA: TD! 😂
I shut my eyes as soon as I leave the house. If I can’t see her she can’t see me

• Haha
Reactions: 50
This behaviour (the Tinder share and photo with her phone number visible) suggests to me she’s trying to get someone specific’s attention.

Reactions: 66
I wonder at what point in a new dating situation Jack reveals her, er, 'fame' and how she describes her celebrity

• Haha
Reactions: 33
This behaviour (the Tinder share and photo with her phone number visible) suggests to me she’s trying to get someone specific’s attention.
Giving Harold a good reminder of why he LEFT and ran for the hills.

All that love and contentment the dog gave her sure wore off fast!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
It's Tuesday evening so hopefully lovely time for SB to spend with his pup? I really feel for the child - his friends will be well aware if this afternoon's chaos even if he isn’t 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Wow. That's a lot.

Cleaner mortgage plan is a dual application.

She mentions boys explicitly - I'm not familiar with tinder would she specify men/women/both?

She is going to get a real bump down to earth when she realises most people don't know who she is outside of twitter - any visions of being starstruck are just not going to happen

I'm expecting some proper dhoty fodder about dates recognising her or only realising when they met who she was. Maybe a Tory she convinces to change their ways ... When we a know she'll still be upstairs in her bungalow.

Oh and what about SB reading her tweets?

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I think Mongol is the term that the slur about people with Downs syndrome came from. Mongrel is offensive and used to talk about people who are mixed race though. Jack is 100% white and not mixed. Therefore it's massively offensive when used by her tbh.
She’s desperate to be a working class black woman isn’t she?

Reactions: 28
I'm having a celebratory prosecco as I've been offered a new job and HOLY duck I'VE SPAT HALF A GLASS EVERYWHERE SEEING HER TINDER PROFILE

I'm sure someone said on this thread earlier that she'd been too quiet and a chaos was incoming. You were right by God you were right.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
Who on here has a tinder account? Can you find Jack's profile pic? I really want to know what a pocket rocket looks like 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Right, just caught up - shall we do a head count? How many fraus down are we after The Cringe?

bleeping 'ell lads 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.