Jack Monroe #33 Jack’s back on twitter, what a surprise. We roll our eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re: lady doctor.

Call me naive - I know there are a LOT of female misogynists out there - but I've never met a lesbian misogynist before. Is this a common phemonenon?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
037884E3-4817-4960-9A61-BA1F352E12D6.jpeg

You’re always embarrassed, but you do the same thing every time. Rinse (beans) and repeat.

eta - Marmite 🙏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I love how many lurkers we’ve had come out of the woodwork, especially people that have recently realised NOTHING MAKES SENSE?

Just call 111 fgs

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Screenshot_20200627_181455_com.twitter.android.jpg

Reeeeeally? It's piss easy to flip a photo horizontally. I think even Instagram can do it. I prefer to believe she flipped it herself (possibly after I suggested it a few threads ago, if I may flatter myself for a second 🤪) then thought she'd spin a little heartwarming yarn about it for likes and shares.

Also - dafuq is that red-lips FaceTuned photo about? Apart from what everyone's already said, her head looks a bit too big for her body, as if she's dangerously thin... But I'm sure she wouldn't edit a photo that way on purpose 🧐

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
37A9EF4A-BAEC-49C9-AE63-FACD748658A0.jpeg

Thing is, it’s not tedious. It’s rude, because people are giving you what you asked for - advice!!

• Angry
Reactions: 46
Thread title suggestion:

Jack Monroe #34: When your medicine cabinet won't lift your gloom, the nice lady doctor prescribes Facetune

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Not hurting enough if she can apply a tit load of lipstick, fix her tendril of hair into ringlets , pose then filter the duck out of it.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.