Jack Monroe #33 Jack’s back on twitter, what a surprise. We roll our eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I appreciate help and advice 99% of the time and I'm super grateful for it"....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Goodness she's had a day of it.

Bit her lip down to the nerve
Got dressed like she was going to Glastonbury, took photos and went to the shops
Had a fan meeting
Took multiple photos of her at home pharmacy
Showed us her pants
Wailed in agony
Put on lipstick for another photo shoot
Tweeted about 200 times.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Not content with stealing intellectual property from THAT MAN (Ronald McDonald), she then steals his look. First she came for his Big Macs, then she came for his lips. Somebody hide the McNuggets, she’ll be grating them next.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I’m a human being not an avatar 🤣🤣🤣

Umm maybe quit with tweaking your photos so much ( with whatever app) that they look unreal and avatar like then?

Reactions: 25
I’m just stopping grunkalunking to say that someone - a Dr I think? - suggested on Twitter (I can’t really work twitter out and have lost the comment already) that she stop all of the meds for 24 hours and start again. Regardless of whether it’s an ulcer or not, this was a genuinely good idea.

I can’t believe I’m suggesting this, but I feel that she needs to go to rehab or somewhere she can stop ALL her meds under supervision and start again. And take time to really get to grips with all of this. This seems to be (conjecture m’lud) a full on manic phase and something isn’t working the way it should. Sorry if this has already been said.

she’s still pissing me off, but needs a bleeping intervention.

Reactions: 36
Anyone else interested to see her on Sali's show - "In the same room as the shitter!"
would be an infinite echo of snarky comments and woe is me's
neither of them unable to escape from it.

Na, too cruel even for each other 🙀

btw. been reading since Sali tried to bring the site down 👋

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It's quite good, seeing a few of her followers wake up to her - they genuinely appear to have no connection to our little cabal, either.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.