Jack Monroe #33 Jack’s back on twitter, what a surprise. We roll our eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy tit guys! I took a break from here for mental health reasons, havent been doing too good. I skipped thread 31 to try and catch up more quickly but have gone back now and Jack was here?! I'm only part way through 😬😬😬 this is my face

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Holy tit guys! I took a break from here for mental health reasons, havent been doing too good. I skipped thread 31 to try and catch up more quickly but have gone back now and Jack was here?! I'm only part way through 😬😬😬 this is my face
❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Anyone else exhausted? I STILL haven't read the thread where she jumped on, because I went out, and ended up trying to keep up with this one. What the actual.... is that latest photo? If that isn't filtered to F, my name is Geoffrey (it's not, by the way). This has to be career-ending, she's as bad as she ever was.

*edited as I used an alternative word instead of the word ending, and it might be triggering*

• Haha
Reactions: 20
@Quincy M.E (retired) welcome, I also love that you felt the need to clarify (retired) 😂

I’ve got 5 pages to catch up on so this may be blissfully naive: in the time it’s taken me to settle on the curtains I want she’s managed to become even weirder on Twitter? She’s allegedly bitten her face off & exposed a nerve but can apply makeup to it... not sure why I didn’t just slather my fresh surgical scar in foundation come to think of it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Oh my. I feel like I have just got off a rollercoaster. It’s taken the whole of the last two days and my children have been left to raise themselves..... duck me. Finally caught up! This gal is bleeping cray cray, someone needs to stage an intervention. I have so much WTAF right now I don’t even know what aspect to comment on... I’m all in a tailspin 😂😂

It’s rare I find a character that I really can’t abide... JM... wow!

On the plus side, so many genuinely hilarious, laugh out loud posts on this thread.... thanks for the laughs ladies
Exactly this, the rollercoaster feeling, can almost feel the manic-ness (is that even a word, mania?) building to a massive high and then a dramatic plunge downwards

• Sad
Reactions: 9
View attachment 164973Why is her eyelid pulling away from her eye like this? Is it a photoshop fail from enlarging
@Quincy M.E (retired) welcome, I also love that you felt the need to clarify (retired) 😂

I’ve got 5 pages to catch up on so this may be blissfully naive: in the time it’s taken me to settle on the curtains I want she’s managed to become even weirder on Twitter? She’s allegedly bitten her face off & exposed a nerve but can apply makeup to it... not sure why I didn’t just slather my fresh surgical scar in foundation come to think of it
thank you! I don’t want to step on any excellent detectives shoes so have stressed the retired bit.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
A576EC67-C94F-4D2F-8AF6-826FC31EE3F1.jpeg
C9D8D089-A464-4F0F-83BD-2B1392BC3984.jpeg

Hey Jack. You hypocrite. You sneaky, nasty hypocrite.

Exactly this, the rollercoaster feeling, can almost feel the manic-ness (is that even a word, mania?) building to a massive high and then a dramatic plunge downwards
It’s palpable, isn’t it? Do none of her three therapists and the friends she said on here had literally tried to stop her from doing this not have twitter?

• Angry
Reactions: 35
This is ridiculous, I grind my teeth very badly and have a mouth guard made by the dentist (£75 your honour), and I’ve worn through it and cracked a crown during lockdown. So I ordered a makeshift from Amazon for £5 that you put into boiling water and mould yourself. It’s a temporary stop gap but arrived the next day on Prime. Custom made 🙄

Reactions: 16
The face you make when you see the slop in the 3 Slow Cookers.
Don't know if the attachment is shown when you do a quote, but just realised who Jack reminds me of in this pic (the red lippy one) it's Joan Crawford ( not sure that's the look she was going for..)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How she has any semblance of a career left honestly baffles me to be honest - she is damaging for any brand she is associated with. Wonder if she has got worse since being ‘famous’ or has always been like this

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.