Jack Monroe #33 Jack’s back on twitter, what a surprise. We roll our eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just stopping grunkalunking to say that someone - a Dr I think? - suggested on Twitter (I can’t really work twitter out and have lost the comment already) that she stop all of the meds for 24 hours and start again. Regardless of whether it’s an ulcer or not, this was a genuinely good idea.

I can’t believe I’m suggesting this, but I feel that she needs to go to rehab or somewhere she can stop ALL her meds under supervision and start again. And take time to really get to grips with all of this. This seems to be (conjecture m’lud) a full on manic phase and something isn’t working the way it should. Sorry if this has already been said.

she’s still pissing me off, but needs a bleeping intervention.

Does she have ‘all the drugs though?’ Looked like a mixture of day and night nurse popped out of the sheets and into the box to be honest 🤷🏻‍♀️

She is a fantastist. Saw someone comment on something ‘if she had any spoons left to send a link or something to her’ I cannot believe this narcissistic, bandwagon jumping, basic witch is trying to make out she is a spoonie. witch doesn’t know suffering - I genuinely believe that, but sadly, genuine people who suffer pain all day everyday and who have life limiting conditions seem to Pity her and see a kindred spirit.

She is a complete charlatan

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Goodness she's had a day of it.

Bit her lip down to the nerve
Got dressed like she was going to Glastonbury, took photos and went to the shops
Had a fan meeting
Took multiple photos of her at home pharmacy
Showed us her pants
Wailed in agony
Put on lipstick for another photo shoot
Tweeted about 200 times.
Right???
She went to ASDA before 8am, didn’t she?
For Christ’s sake - lie down before you hurt yourself. This day has been exhausting just to read about.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ooh she’s on a delete spree, getting loads of tweets not loading and unavailable. What a bloody predictable waste of time.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
“She left” 🤦‍♀️ Her language is so infuriating!! Why can’t she say they broke up, or that they’re no longer together. Why does she have to keep using this endless victim language? I mean, I know why, because she’s a narcissistic bleep, but still!! It’s like she puts all normal responses through a misery generator.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
“She left” 🤦‍♀️ Her language is so infuriating!! Why can’t she say they broke up, or that they’re no longer together. Why does she have to keep using this endless victim language? I mean, I know why, because she’s a narcissistic bleep, but still!! It’s like she puts all normal responses through a misery generator.

Ha, misery generator is too true 😅

Reactions: 21
Hope it’s not someone here but this did make me chuckle. No wonder she has a string of Failed relationships behind her, can you imagine having to indulge her toddler behaviour constantly

OMG Edited to add I didn’t clock on it was her who posted the ‘she left’ I think we are in full on breakdown territory. Wonder if the ex is following all this!

Reactions: 14
Amazing job, tattlers. I'm watching the tweet count go down as I type. This tit needs to be recorded. Lenny and I will sort through the evidence when we are less BUSY.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.