Jack Monroe #33 Jack’s back on twitter, what a surprise. We roll our eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the plea for sympathy that always follows her 1) request for help 2) rudeness when people reply 3) attention seeking photos.

I note that most of her blue tick chums wisely avoid these shitshows.

Reactions: 25
Wasn’t she saying on Tattle that she was feeling great? Also, just staaaahp with the am drams of flying off the handle at people then trying to get their sympathy

73B69FB7-9A04-425D-B3C2-0B00D9957102.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I'm still gob smacked over the awful big red lips filtered photo. I need to lie down but I can't tear myself away 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think Jack needs a princess bride style lesson in what ‘pain’ and ‘agony’ actually mean and what you can do while suffering, like traipse into town and have a make up sesh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Does Jack experience time differently to the rest of us? She appeared to be sprightly this morning

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So she’s in every sort of agony but can put lipstick on lips that have been bitten down to the nerve ?

Go shopping in the AM

I find it odd that she shares so much on Twitter

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.