Jack Monroe #33 Jack’s back on twitter, what a surprise. We roll our eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20200627_174111.jpg
Why is her eyelid pulling away from her eye like this? Is it a photoshop fail from enlarging her eye?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Well, that's Saturday gone 😮. I know the threads have moved on lot but I just wanted to say I'm so pleased jack is no longer posting here. I love to read all your posts but have zero interest in interacting with her online in any way.

If you're reading jack, and I'm sure you (or your "lawyer") are, you disgust me. You're not poor, you've NEVER been poor. Poor people cannot raise £3000 by having a clear out. I know this because I AM poor and literally everything I own wouldn't cost that new, never mind if I tried to sell it all second hand. Although I wouldn't be selling my kid's cuddly toys.

You might be crap with money, but that's not the same thing AT ALL.

Sue me if you want but you're full of crap, and given that I'm actually poor, you'll get nothing from me 🤷‍♀️

As for the rest. No words.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
It’s definitely on purpose. She doesn’t look dangerously thin on the videos but facetunes and angles and photoshops the pictures to look skeletal. Fishing for worried comments from strangers.
It's pathetic isn't it? She looks perfectly healthy in her going to the shop with giant backpack photo.

Reactions: 20
Oh my. I feel like I have just got off a rollercoaster. It’s taken the whole of the last two days and my children have been left to raise themselves..... duck me. Finally caught up! This gal is bleeping cray cray, someone needs to stage an intervention. I have so much WTAF right now I don’t even know what aspect to comment on... I’m all in a tailspin 😂😂

It’s rare I find a character that I really can’t abide... JM... wow!

On the plus side, so many genuinely hilarious, laugh out loud posts on this thread.... thanks for the laughs ladies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Don’t you dare apologise. Your poor mum. And you, for having to see this bullshit. ❤❤
Someone should suggest that as a solution to her..... get yourself an NG tube or get PEG fed 😂 and whilst I laugh here, I don’t meant it as flippantly as it seems. And I don’t want to upset anyone. I’m pissed off with the absolute mental ness of this twit now.

Reactions: 12
For gods sake, I’m busy for 1 day.
She has lost the plot. She is possibly manic. Or more possibly manipulative. She knows what she’s doing. Her lip that bad but she managed to get dressed up like she was going to a festival this morning. And the filtered make up. Ffs. AND the knickers shot.
Jack, we know you read here. If you need help, call 111. Or else just stop. You’re 32, not 17.
Oh, just realised, I am a qualified 1st aider. I’ve got a certificate. This makes me a doctor.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Exactly this. This image highlights the nerve branches in the face... The lips are controlled by the facial nerve. Which as you can see, does not actually enter the lips. So... Physically impossible?
Plus, how would she know a nerve had been exposed?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.