Jack Monroe #33 Jack’s back on twitter, what a surprise. We roll our eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Lady doctor” is so bleeping patronising. Doctor is sufficient! Just like you shouldn’t go around saying “male nurse” when nurse will suffice.

View attachment 164935
She's the worst bleeping sexist. The worst! She thinks she's bloody radical for being a woman with shaved hair. Her view of women disgusts me. Lady doctor!!!!
"I'm not a lady, I'm too bleeping edgy with my tats. But I can also rock a red lip. #enbi" Get over yourself!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Unrelated to today’s drama but I wonder if JM will acknowledge Pride at all.

I can’t understand why she doesn’t have content all ready to go during these relevant events such as mental health week, the same week she launched her new mental health related book for example. Is she really a savvy business woman? I genuinely don’t know how she’s so tit at this stuff.
I am itching to post Maverick but I won’t. I don’t get it either. Her agents and publishers just seem so *shrug* about her. Maybe it’s because she does a DKL on things? She would be booked to talk about pride and then turn up (or not, she has form) and segue into an irrelevant, selfish topic.

Hellmanns, for example, look what they’ve ended up getting. They’ve tried to keep her on brand but to no avail. The poor PR for them seeing her antics today must be despairing.

Reactions: 15
Off the current 👄 topic. I pay myself the living wage too BUT after deductible business expenses, if there is any profit I pay corp tax then the rest is dividends for me (subject to personal tax) or kept as business savings. This is not unusual. Therefore I CANNOT honestly say I earn the living wage (unless I make no profit at all) as I’d be lying. Just some Saturday afternoon thinking out loud.
Oh and messing with HMRC with late filings is very silly indeed, some would say unprofessional and only a fool who thinks rules don’t apply would consider that route. Oohh, I feel better letting that out - I’ve been simmering (oh dear- tit chef speak?) since at least thread 18/19.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She’s been super busy all day, scampering around, twatting about on Twitter and auditioning for duck knows what with the Lips Monroe pose.

I hope she hadn’t forgotten about the 3 slow cookers full of delicious slop she put on this morning.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
She's the worst bleeping sexist. The worst! She thinks she's bloody radical for being a woman with shaved hair. Her view of women disgusts me. Lady doctor!!!!
"I'm not a lady, I'm too bleeping edgy with my tats. But I can also rock a red lip. #enbi" Get over yourself!
If there's one thing we can all agree on, it's that JM will never, ever, get over herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Did we ever find out why these threads were relagated to bloggers?
There was something in the Forum Business bit about there being so many threads in influencers and instagrammers they'd created a new bloggers section to make things easier to find, was mention that it wasn't an exact science deciding what went where

Reactions: 14
Nice lady doctor
Ah - so I take that to mean in the future wear bright lipstick to prevent the habit - rather than when you have holes the size of 50p in your gob.

I usually think Jack is quite attractive - sort of a Beatrice Dalle look - but honestly that photo makes her look like a fish.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I am itching to post Maverick but I won’t. I don’t get it either. Her agents and publishers just seem so *shrug* about her. Maybe it’s because she does a DKL on things? She would be booked to talk about pride and then turn up (or not, she has form) and segue into an irrelevant, selfish topic.

Hellmanns, for example, look what they’ve ended up getting. They’ve tried to keep her on brand but to no avail. The poor PR for them aeeing her antics today must be despairing.
So many missed opportunities, as many have pointed out. You don’t need to be a bloody PR or have a weird little Maverick brain to figure this out.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Hellmanns, for example, look what they’ve ended up getting. They’ve tried to keep her on brand but to no avail. The poor PR for them seeing her antics today must be despairing.
Plus she’s said she was off her tits doing the last video (the one replacing the one she “lost”). Hellmann’s must be bleeping delighted.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

I am beyond raging with her comments regarding the cancer cookbooks. I have come out of lurking because of her bloody ouchy mouth.
My mum currently is battling oral cancer. She had the tumour under her tongue removed, as well as most of her tongue and all her teeth. She had just gone through 6 weeks of radiotherapy which had left her with burns and permement oral thrush. She has a RIG tube directly into her stomach as she cannot take food any other way. Jack shut the duck up about your sore mouth. As you cannot comprehend how "ouchy" a mouth can actually be. (Sorry, rant over)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 90
123D3A6C-F5DF-4372-BE58-1C7127F1A4B2.jpeg

Objective achieved. Nice one, Jack.
Your triggering works, just saying
Knob.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

I’ve gone back into the realms of only being able to communicate in gifs. Is that a real condition?

• Haha
Reactions: 34

I am beyond raging with her comments regarding the cancer cookbooks. I have come out of lurking because of her bloody ouchy mouth.
My mum currently is battling oral cancer. She had the tumour under her tongue removed, as well as most of her tongue and all her teeth. She had just gone through 6 weeks of radiotherapy which had left her with burns and permement oral thrush. She has a RIG tube directly into her stomach as she cannot take food any other way. Jack shut the duck up about your sore mouth. As you cannot comprehend how "ouchy" a mouth can actually be. (Sorry, rant over)
Don’t you dare apologise. Your poor mum. And you, for having to see this bullshit. ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Bloody hell😢 , I really feel for your Mum and I can’t begin to imagine how awful things must be for her and you. I mean it when I say I’m thinking of you both ❤.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

😔❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I have a lockable cashbox and the strong things are up in the cupboard above the cooker hood - I don't actually need to do it now, but I started years ago and never felt the need to change where they were kept.
My medicine tin is on top of a tall fridge freezer. I don’t need to have it there now, but it’s out of the way.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.