Jack Monroe #33 Jack’s back on twitter, what a surprise. We roll our eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I appreciate everyone’s experience is different but when I was on Tramadol I literally couldn’t function

I was a pain free zombie that was mostly drifting in and out of sleep
This was my experience of Tramadol too - broke my arm in 3 places (3, eh?) and was in nauseating pain. Got fixed up and sent home with these and I can’t remember the next three days. Certainly wasn’t in pain! When I came out of my drug induced haze the pain was manageable with paracetamol and ibuprofen. Winning

Reactions: 15
Right, she needs to be taken in somewhere now. This is a breakdown, she's having an episode. She needs some medical intervention. I'm honestly shocked that there is no one in Jack's life who is willing to come in at this point and take action. She is out of control.
I am as well. She got off twitter last week for the sake of her mental health. She lasted 3 days or so.

Now she’s back. Adopting a cat with a deformity and now doing a drama about her sore lips.

It is hard being in lockdown. I’ve struggled the last few days and I’ve been thinking about all sorts of crap stuff from my past that I thought I had dealt with. I get it. These are difficult times and people are struggling

Would I sit and watch a pal act like this on social media and say nothing. No I would not.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Phew. Caught up. I googled BFRB and I HAVE IT! I HAVE AN AILMENT! Is that the same as an ology? My habit of picking my thumbs until they bleed when I’m stressed and then leaving bloody thumb prints all over the place is an ACTUAL AILMENT! So next time my husband shouts “stop picking“ across the room I will reply “SHAN’T” 😂
I do exactly the same! In fact I have picked my bloody thumb so much lately my iphone doesnt recognise my thumbprint anymore 😫

OMG does that mean I have an ailment too??!?!?! I would take a photo of myself in my pants to celebrate but even my phone doesnt recognise me anymore :cry::cry::cry::cry:

**Insert sad little face here **

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
The only Angelina Jolie Jack wants to be is this one, i’m sorry to say.
FE17EE40-5528-4D64-A154-E67C6FA30484.jpeg

How long do we think this phase will last before it’s deleted. I reckon by the end of the day the original advice tweets will be gone and we’ll just have glam cheekbones and look at my collarbones and skinny arms Jack left.

Reactions: 18
How on earth will red lips deter her from biting her lips? I call BS on any "lady doctor' saying such a thing

Reactions: 17
Can’t decide why’s she’s doing this.

Current options:
1. Because she wants attention from Twitter
2. Because she wants attention from the most recent former Mrs J
3. Because some of us mentioned it’s hard to keep up with her antics on weekdays (we’re BUSY)
4. All of the above

Reactions: 30
Being a cantankerous prick (her words, m’lud) to the plebs, but still fawning over the blue tickers, of course.

57BAC1D2-CA77-48A8-B34E-8490CB954537.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Hahahahaha, oh my god! Imagine if you had CHEWED YOUR LIP TO THE NERVE and then put lipstick on top of it? Like that wouldn’t maybe hurt a bit more and also look manky as duck? She’s so lonely and desperate for our attention. Bet she’s gutted she can’t post on here anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Am woefully behind, but just want to pop in to say that I was on tramadol for a week after a minor surgery went badly wrong. Before being put on it I was in indescribable pain. Much, much worse than giving birth. I was unable to sleep, speak, eat or drink. I was just rocking back and forth crying. My partner at the time rushed me to a&e when he got home. I was put on tramadol and the pain was gone! It was incredible. I was happily spaced out for a week, until the antibiotics had done their job. I cannot imagine that you are in huge pain that a) isn't eased by a strong opiod and b) you have the energy to duck around on twitter.
Currently in similar position so on constant strong pain relief. Sending a short tweet takes at least ten minutes of checking spelling etc. Can't even keep up with tattle. So I'm calling bs and she's just bleeping thirsty.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ah yes, don’t forget Jack doesn’t think vegan food is manly, either.
Veganism is for girls and medical degrees are for boys.
— A girl called Jack

(Only joking your honour, this is very clearly not a real quote. Jack, please don’t make another account just to demand I retract it)

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Hahahahaha, oh my god! Imagine if you had CHEWED YOUR LIP TO THE NERVE and then put lipstick on top of it? Like that wouldn’t maybe hurt a bit more and also look manky as duck? She’s so lonely and desperate for our attention. Bet she’s gutted she can’t post on here anymore
they certainly wouldn’t look that smooth! Just chapped lips or having a cold sore makes lipstick look awful.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.