Jack Monroe #33 Jack’s back on twitter, what a surprise. We roll our eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just in case any of her loyal fans come over here to read and be angry about what witches we are - do you not see that she says stuff like she’s chewed her own lips apart and they’re mangled and bleeding and then posts photos that shows unbroken, non-bleeding lips? I mean, I can’t see how every single person who follows her on twitter isn’t saying “Wait, hang on...”

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Most dentists have opened up again. Mine was completely closed down previously (SELondon).
Yeah, the ones near me are open but not ready to do anything routine at the minute - only emergency if you’ve been in a lot of pain during lockdown.

That selfie 😱 3, 2, 1 *pose*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Hello, been lurking and laughing since thread 2, slightly in awe of all the witty and eloquent posts.

Was really pleased to find these threads after googling " am I the only person who thinks Jack Monroe is a gobshite"

Think you're all bloody brilliant but Silver Linings you make me laugh out loud every single day, will now attempt to contribute further following my ice breaker post 🤣

P.s. duck me, just see the red lippy pic!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Oh god i’ve just noticed it’s her profile pic! After that guy flipped her pic for her and she pRIVatELy and efFuSIVely thanked him.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What the heck’s she playing at now?? I hope she doesn’t get the granny pants out again.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Hello, been lurking and laughing since thread 2, slightly in awe of all the witty and eloquent posts.

Was really pleased to find these threads after googling " am I the only person who thinks Jack Monroe is a gobshite"

Think you're all bloody brilliant but Silver Linings you make me laugh out loud every single day, will now attempt to contribute further following my ice breaker post 🤣

P.s. duck me, just see the red lippy pic!
Aww. Bless you! 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Unrelated to today’s drama but I wonder if JM will acknowledge Pride at all.

I can’t understand why she doesn’t have content all ready to go during these relevant events such as mental health week, the same week she launched her new mental health related book for example. Is she really a savvy business woman? I genuinely don’t know how she’s so tit at this stuff.

@heretoreaditall2019 have a word!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I’m sorry for being such a chatty Annie today, have a hangover and sulking quietly online.

Re the gender debate and the scientist t-shirts upthread, there’s a great Girls Who Code video about why girls can’t code:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just popping in to say I’ve GrunkaLunka’d the past 2 threads after having slipped on my Tattle thread reading. Now I have 29 pages of this thread to go.

My face when JM appeared:

My face when I hear JM is getting a kitten:

My face when she gaslit:

And now I see JM is back seeking attention all over the internet... wow.

Off now to catch up on this thread.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.