Jack Monroe #33 Jack’s back on twitter, what a surprise. We roll our eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack mentioned in the infamous thread that her friends read here. Jack's friends, if you see this, please please stage an intervention. She needs help

• Heart
Reactions: 34
For someone who is in the depths of hell with pain I’m surprised she has managed to do her make up and filter the duck out of herself .
She looks deranged.

Stop trying to be Helena Bonham-Carter as Bellatrix Lestrange, Jack. You're not quirky, you're just a huge bellend.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
C69EC64B-E599-46E4-9272-714D8A303C42.png

Gosh. Amazing that iPhone 11 isn’t it?! If only she hadn’t admitted to photoshopping the other day.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Just to jump in on this little convo w @heretoreaditall2019 I almost can’t say much about my own experiences without adding more triggering info, but I think you’re both cool and both right. I think everyone on here has had all sorts of things happen to them, some things were left behind, some things will still be triggering, some things bring up painful or difficult feelings. That is, in short, my huge issue with Jack. Like you guys have just had a discussion here in a reasonably small and anonymous group, and there has been an address and a response, all lovely. Then we’ve got Jack. Jack is constantly throwing around some of the most dangerous and inflammatory language and imagery possible, never considering who might be reading it. She’s got a huge public platform and doesn’t give a shiny bleeping 93kg tit about what effect she has on the potentially vulnerable people reading her Tweets. That to me is just unforgivable. If I think even in my fairly large friendship circle, I have to be so so so careful when we’re just hanging out and talking tit together. Between us there’s severe mental illness, disability, EDs, addiction, SH, baby loss, SA, the list goes on. We are all EXTREMELY careful not to make flippant remarks or post on group chats etc things that are triggering and hurtful. Why can’t Jack grant the same courtesy to the thousands of people who are following her?? The foot and the meds, the weight and addiction stuff. Even her pic of her 3kg fridge looked bloody weird and unhealthy. She’s dangerous for some of her followers, I’m sure.
Completely agree. She cant see beyond the end of her own nose. She should come with a trigger warning.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
In my crappy bungalow....

Actually a three-roomed Victorian farm cottage with a 70s extension bunged on. Only crappy because I ran out of money to restore it when I got made redundant years ago. Her house sounds more like my parents' dormer bungalow, two beds and bathroom downstairs and the same upstairs

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
i didnt even think of facetune. I just imagined her sitting there and doing that sucky bottle thing to swell them up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh dear. I can imagine someone replying 'you look nice' and her response being 'well I'm in terrible bleeping pain actually so THANK YOU for dismissing it and accusing me of lying and making me feel even more tit than I did before'.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
First post for me but have been reading (laughing and eye rolling since thread 2). I wasn’t familiar with Jack but I have a finely tuned bullshit / fantastist / loose relationship with the truth radar and find her utterly fascinating. For me, she is incredibly unlikeable and most of you are clearly much nicer than me because you give her (sometimes) the benefit of doubt. From what I can deduce she clearly only wants to receive contact (adulation) that suits her agenda and as try as she might, she just can’t play nicely (well perhaps for a few minutes) if her audience aren’t dancing to her tune.
I’ve no work at the moment (freelancer) so I’m going to dust off a notebook and start noting the fantastic recipes, lollies, plants, films you’ve all been sharing.
Ps. You can never post Jimmy Nail too many times
Chefs kiss 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
“Lady doctor” is so bleeping patronising. Doctor is sufficient! Just like you shouldn’t go around saying “male nurse” when nurse will suffice.

4BD0CC47-7832-42D2-ABAF-770B29EFC796.jpeg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.