Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

byropaw

I have a lockable cashbox and the strong things are up in the cupboard above the cooker hood - I don't actually need to do it now, but I started years ago and never felt the need to change where they were kept.
Hi, would it be better to move the tabs from above the cooker hood? I think heat would make them deteriorate

Reactions: 3

Aquamarina

Chatty Member
Anyone else interested to see her on Sali's show - "In the same room as the shitter!"
would be an infinite echo of snarky comments and woe is me's
neither of them unable to escape from it.

Na, too cruel even for each other 🙀

btw. been reading since Sali tried to bring the site down 👋
Babe, same and now I’m properly hooked.
[/QUO

Reactions: 2
I’m past caring about JM. My “have I got her wrong” thoughts were stopped by her comments on thread 31.
BUT I am concerned about her son. He is going to be so screwed up by her behaviour and way of life. As other people have said he will one day find out about her antics on SM.
why doesn’t his dad remove him, because he is being damaged by JM? All she thinks about is herself and he is suffering the fall out. Where is her family? It seems to me that he isn’t getting any help.
I know what it’s like to grow up being affected by parental problems. It made me very determined not to do the same to my children.

Reactions: 1