Jack Monroe #33 Jack’s back on twitter, what a surprise. We roll our eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to reply to every bitchy comment with -
someone (not a tattler, admin please don’t ban me) should start a JM parody account to comment on all of the nasty replies she leaves her fans the way she should have replied. #bekind

bonus points if they could remind her of when she’s not quite telling the truth e.g popping her a link to her recent examples of eating tomatoes.

edit - not suggesting trolling, keeping it lighthearted. Doesn’t Prince George have a twitter account like this?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Unlike Jack I have no pharmacy experience, but should pills of any sort be in clear containers? Do they not lose their efficacy this way? I thought that is why they either come in dark bottles or in blister packs.

Reactions: 10
reminds me of an ex - never bumped his toe, always 'smashed it '. Never twisted his ankle, always 'destroyed it ' 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 26
536224C9-F0CE-40B3-A892-5FCED21FD42B.jpeg

With all due respect, duck off Jack. You’re the one who brought it up, some (misguided) people were trying to help you. Log off twitter and have a cornetto for fucks sake.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Firstly, I will say categorically there is no way ever that she has 27 bookshelves. No way. Without outing myself I've asked my husband a similar question about a commercial business and she's talking bullshit.
I'm a book addict, born into two book addict families, and I don't have 27 bookshelves. Even counting the two in the hall, the over full one of cookery books in the kitchen, one in each bedroom, a fireplace alcove shelved in the sitting room, the entire wall and two partial walls in the office/study, and most of the walls shelved in my sewing room, I don't have that many sets of shelves.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Just catching up from her pants photo. Why? Why? Who does that? Of course the obligatory thigh gap on display.
'Scampering' is ghastly - but the phrase that makes my innards shrivel is 'greedy goblin' 🤢
I really can't keep up with her mouth ulcer drama. Honestly who cares. When she was on here for hours she didn't mention it did she? And she apparently was in the thick of it then. And said here she had eaten the mayo cake 🍰.
I hate to be big headed on behalf of Tattle but her behaviour now seems so performative for here - we know she keeps an eye on here for the response.

(And yes nice to see in the DM Susie Verrill bitTattle is not described as the usual 'hate site used by women' but 'forum'. You wonder what other threads might have been viewed :unsure: )
I honestly don’t think the DM lawyers would allow them to print a reference to this forum being a “hate site”. Because it isn’t!

Reactions: 11
omg same, I do this with my eyebrow and used to do it with my head hair. I currently have a slight patch in it where I’ve been really anxious, it’s only been this bad before 3-4 times in my life and I feel like such an idiot for bleeping my eyebrow up!
Same here. I used to pull my lashes and eyebrows as a child and have a thinner patch on my crown where I used to pull my hair out in clumps. I'm lucky all have recovered fairly well and have stopped it now but it was bad when I was younger! Always very jealous of people with lovely long lashes.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm a book addict, born into two book addict families, and I don't have 27 bookshelves. Even counting the two in the hall, the over full one of cookery books in the kitchen, one in each bedroom, a fireplace alcove shelved in the sitting room, the entire wall and two partial walls in the office/study, and most of the walls shelved in my sewing room, I don't have that many sets of shelves.
I’m a book addict too. Hi! I have one massive bookshelf in the living room, but that’s it and I’ve moved to kindle now cos it’s just a lot easier.

Where the hell would anyone PUT 27 bookshelves?????? (27 is a multiple of 3 😳)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Yeah it sits strangely with me too. I’ve mentioned sobriety before so soz to be a bore off, but used to love self medicating and legal highs and @Begborrowsteal has made me smile with her comments as I see a lot of my early 20s fun party girl in those comments (before the mental health explosion) 😂 But largely have skipped the drugs comments cos it rightly makes me feel uncomfortable in the same way our ice lolly chat is blah to those on diets? No am drams or sadness about it at all but it’s not something I’d choose to immerse myself in as it’s not of interest - I’m not young & carefree anymore nor am I a pharmacist 🤷🏻‍♀️

What I do find really bleeping odd is the ceremony around these medicines & someone else has said, the relishing it all...? Like she’s creating some sort of Damien Hirst installation for what exactly? This must cost a bleeping fortune too?
I realised how flippant and immature those comments were, so for anyone that felt uncomfortable; I do apologise! Im out of my fun 20s now, and cant be so reckless and impulsive so I feel like a naughty kid when Im given stronger meds but Im also glad when theyre finished! I wouldnt touch the stuff I used to, im far too scared nowadays 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Also a quick hi! to @Switchstreetz who is currently working their way through thread 23! Babe, you’ve got so much coming your way 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.