Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MooBelle

VIP Member
I've been pondering how she managed to fit all these jobs in? She's 32, SB is 10, so she's not 'worked' in that sense since she was 21ish (not stalking, she's mentioned their birthdays are in the same month, so allow for that crossover mat. leave bit) Assuming Saturday jobs starting at maybe 14, that's only really seven years to do all these things.
Exactly. I'm 20 years older than JM and i haven't done half the things she's claimed to have done.

Reactions: 7

Thank(space)you

VIP Member
There's an idea that people with some conditions only have a certain amount of 'spoons' of energy - like 15 or something. Each task uses up some, so getting dressed might take 3, making a meal might use 8 etc, so once they're used up, there's no energy left for other things (probably not very well explained) so you have to prioritise how you use your daily spoons. As with everything, there are people who are very genuine in their suffering, and those who bandwagon jump.
Spoonie definition above @Readingismyhobby

The one thing I would say about her son is this: I'm sure that in the past she's expressed concerns that he might google her as he gets older and see cruel things that people have written about her.

I think she needs to remember this concern more often when posting.
A JM approach again - she would be worried about reading “cruel things people have written about her”, nothing about how she has conducted herself 🤪

A JM approach again - she would be worried about reading “cruel things people have written about her”, nothing about how she has conducted herself 🤪
Meant to include her son seeing what had been written.

Hello lovelies. I’m sorry to say I’ve had some time off. The last Monroe-ing I caught up with was the fateful this morning appearance. Then I went off about my usual life and kept meaning to catch up on the threads.

Anyway, last night I got a late night call to say my mum had gone into hospital. I don’t really know why I’m telling you this, other than, you feel a bit like friends, for someone who doesn’t have many real life friends. I am an adult, but an only child, and I feel really helpless and very responsible. I feel like a kid again.I am scared. I’ve stayed up all night in case of an update. I couldn’t stand to miss a phone call, especially if things deteriorate.

And what’s kept me going (and awake) are these threads. I was suitability SHOOKETH at JMs appearance on TL. Amazing stuff. Still catching up slowly but just wanted to say thank you for being my company this evening, even if you didn’t know you were helping someone, you were

x
I hope your mum is doing well, take care of yourself too. xx

Ugh! I was hoping she’d have a day off, I’ve got shit to do!

Same here. I thought I was all tattled up and then the tweets appear. Dammit. I am going into the garden to potter, go wild with a strimmer.

Last edited:

Mustard

VIP Member
It’s all a ruse for some Invisalign 👀 she wants to get back in the influencer section.

I thought dentists were only doing emergency stuff atm? Can’t get anything done near me.
Most dentists have opened up again. Mine was completely closed down previously (SELondon).

Did Jack make a return onto the Shan’t thread as I haven’t read that one yet? I just finished the previous one and came straight to the end of this one!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

Lanie

VIP Member
The chicken porridge. I actually find it irritating when people do this “two hands hugging a bowl” thing. It’s very cliched, very old hat.
What's with the egg? That stuff would be good for a body builder, all the protein. Kinda looks like a curry..

• Haha
I
Quite a few! There’s possibly more too that don’t mention they are from here in case Jack triangulates them 😂

Yup. I only really followed her story because she was from Southend and I hoped she would do well. Oh how my opinion has changed!
I can't remember when I realised she was local, I don't read the local rag. I do remember her on the Sainsburys ad.

Just bursting in with another book recommendation, as that’s what most of us are here for:

if you have been inspired by everyone’s favourite chaos pixie and her championing of her Cypriot heritage (🙄🙄🙄, no seriously, why doesn’t she explore this more?!?!?!), or otherwise, the amazing Taverna by Georgina Hayden is only £1.99 on Kindle at the moment.

Talk about travelling through cookery cooks — really evocative, accessible food ....
Love her. Follow her on IG. She used to work for THAT MAN 😂 her tzastiki recipe is amazing.

• Heart