Jack Monroe #33 Jack’s back on twitter, what a surprise. We roll our eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think Jack, with all her faults is a bad parent. She seems to have a loving relationship with her child.

Generally removing a child from a parent is a last resort, and the bar for 'good enough parenting' is incredibly low.
I agree, she does seem like a good parent, my only concern would be his experience of her ‘episodes’ and potential bullying at school due to her online antics. Nothing bad enough to be removed from her care, though for both their sakes it might be better if he stayed elsewhere (with family) while she’s in a state

I've had to use naproxen before, as far as I know it just like a stronger ibuprofen?
I think so, I recently had to use it and didn’t find it particularly strong

Reactions: 11

I made it!!!!!!! Jesus, that was like a marathon, a proper mental marathon. My head is buzzing, too much to take in!

The lips (look the same?!); the other lips (covered with 3 pairs of pants but wholly unnecessary pic - it was surely shaving rash?!); the Glasto get up; the backpack for attention. I’m not even getting into the kitten or the sore mouth jackanory stories! Bloody hell is she exhausting and needy and endlessly needing attention.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
She mentioned being on naproxen too, although I don’t know what that’s like in terms of strength.

And yep, her replies are definitely getting snippier!
It used to be the only thing that would touch period pain when I was younger. Ibruprofen barely made a dent.

I think her stupid medicine drawers showed their strength. Either way, it sounds like she's on an insane amount of heavy duty tit, which cannot be helping with her mental health issues.

Reactions: 10
I wont lie, i loved tramadol. And script strength cocodamol. Love a legal high 👀
I was prescribed it a couple of years ago because of an abscess in my ear. My face swelled up and I looked like Sloth from the Goonies. It was agony, also, as was in ear, I had no sense of balance so had to just lie down in dark room. Drs couldn't lance it because it was too far down ear canal. Had to just take antibiotics and Tramadol. It eventually burst when my the toddler accidentally headbutted me on side of head. I actually thought my brain had exploded and whited out in pain. I won't describe the gunk that came out in case people are eating lunch but there was tonnes of it!!!

Sorry, this post started out with me trying to describe how trippy Tramadol is 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I bet there are loads of us, but as it's an embarrassing thing to do (speaking for myself) it's not really spoken about IRL is it?!
Yes, it does feel like a weird thing to do! And if people notice they say “ooh, you should stop doing that!”- thanks, great advice! I don’t know how to fix it aside from taking care of my anxiety. I did use a serum and it helped them grow back a bit, but I resent paying for it if I’m going to self sabotage with pulling!

Reactions: 9
My mum recently used naproxen after back pain when she had a nasty fall (just a freak accident). You are supposed to take it with food. It made her feel really sick and in the end she had to stop taking it even though it’s a strong painkiller.

Honestly. I don’t know what we are seeing here but it’s awful. She needs to de activate her twitter for a few weeks and step away.

This will cost her work, the ridiculous over sharing.

Reactions: 10
Just catching up from her pants photo. Why? Why? Who does that? Of course the obligatory thigh gap on display.
'Scampering' is ghastly - but the phrase that makes my innards shrivel is 'greedy goblin' 🤢
I really can't keep up with her mouth ulcer drama. Honestly who cares. When she was on here for hours she didn't mention it did she? And she apparently was in the thick of it then. And said here she had eaten the mayo cake 🍰.
I hate to be big headed on behalf of Tattle but her behaviour now seems so performative for here - we know she keeps an eye on here for the response.

(And yes nice to see in the DM Susie Verrill bitTattle is not described as the usual 'hate site used by women' but 'forum'. You wonder what other threads might have been viewed :unsure: )

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sorry, this post started out with me trying to describe how trippy Tramadol is 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I appreciate everyone’s experience is different but when I was on Tramadol I literally couldn’t function

I was a pain free zombie that was mostly drifting in and out of sleep

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Christ. Does she ever shut the duck up for more than a minute?! The constant yabbering is off the scale. i appreciate she’s most probably manic at the moment (I am too but it’s internal) but please, can someone who cares about her lead her down another path? It’s painful to watch.

Reactions: 13
Jesus Christ , I could shake her!

She doesn’t really want advice , just full blown attention off anybody willing to engage with her.

Anything they suggest for her ailments , she’s got it , she’s got everything and tried everything 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄, don’t bleeping ask then!

I cannot stand her , she’s an attention seeking idiot who wouldn’t know the truth if it slapped her round the head with a wet fish.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I was prescribed it a couple of years ago because of an abscess in my ear. My face swelled up and I looked like Sloth from the Goonies. It was agony, also, as was in ear, I had no sense of balance so had to just lie down in dark room. Drs couldn't lance it because it was too far down ear canal. Had to just take antibiotics and Tramadol. It eventually burst when my the toddler accidentally headbutted me on side of head. I actually thought my brain had exploded and whited out in pain. I won't describe the gunk that came out in case people are eating lunch but there was tonnes of it!!!

Ohhhh so grim 🤢😂

I was given it for wisdom tooth pain (pointless really, I needed an extraction and antibiotics but i was desperate and begging). I was off my nut going into work, my manager didnt know what to do with me! Slibbed rib and the cocodamol were a lovely buzz, just laid there feeling like I was floating. Took great joy gracefully moving around the house, gloating that it didnt hurt anymore 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
(And yes nice to see in the DM Susie Verrill bitTattle is not described as the usual 'hate site used by women' but 'forum'. You wonder what other threads might have been viewed :unsure: )
That’s what I thought too, step aside Mumsnet, The Mail has a new site to take stories from and this one brings receipts.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.