Jack Monroe #33 Jack’s back on twitter, what a surprise. We roll our eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im cringing so hard at her just now. Bad mouth meals? How can you actually tweet that and think you look professional in the slightest?

She also tweeted that she hadn’t eaten in uncountable days. Enough already.
I thought JM had a sandwich on Wednesday, or did you all *not let her leave*!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Didn't we once have a Tweet about how many bedrooms the crappy bungalow has? Can we make a list?

We also have:

* kitchen
* dining room/mayo palace
* dumping room (sounds like a toilet, but ok)
* massive garden
* forgotten shed
* under-stair photo studio

What else?
Downstairs loo.

Screenshot_2020-06-27_115305_1.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I had a family socially distanced birthday yesterday and missed so much. Thanks to @Pocahontas for updating me on bannings etc 😲 I’m now Grunka Lunking to catch up as had my first long lie in forever. I’m catching you, I’m catching you...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh Jesus.
But, how did the endearingly sheepish man possibly recognise her with her bruised and swollen lip? What a scene. Him telling her he loved her in DKL and then her lip splits, spouting blood.
Ah, Jack. Did you even go to Tesco?

Also: THREE slow cookers.
Hang on, an encounter with a man, and she doesn't kick him in the shin - hashtag notbuyingit.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hang on, an encounter with a man, and she doesn't kick him in the shin - hashtag notbuyingit.
Me either - and why does she have to account every encounter with a Man like it’s a passage out of a Mill’s and Boon?

They’re either foistering their unwanted advances upon her like cads and she has to physically rebuff them, or they flock to her like ... unexpected butterflies to pollen, with daft endearing compliments.

It just isn’t real.

ALSO, seeing as she looks WILDLY different to how she did on DKL, plus a man being able to recognise her from a morning cooking show? I’m sorry to be sexist here, but🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m past caring about JM. My “have I got her wrong” thoughts were stopped by her comments on thread 31.
BUT I am concerned about her son. He is going to be so screwed up by her behaviour and way of life. As other people have said he will one day find out about her antics on SM.
why doesn’t his dad remove him because he is being damaged by JM.All she thinks about is herself and he is suffering the fall out. Where is her family? It seems to me that he isn’t getting any help.
I know what it’s like to grow up being affected by parental problems. It made me very determined not to do the same to my children.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
A two bedroom bungalow with a dormer conversion (ie, A HOUSE) would have enough space for 3 bedrooms and a bathroom upstairs.

And if it were a three or four bedroom bungalow originally, then you've got a massive house set in a massive amount of land/garden. Many bungalows are bought because their footprint is large enough to stick a block of flats on them + parking, and this appears from the window/door to be a 1930s one, which would have been private from the outset and HUGE.

Reactions: 17
I’m past caring about JM. My “have I got her wrong” thoughts were stopped by her comments on thread 31.
BUT I am concerned about her son. He is going to be so screwed up by her behaviour and way of life. As other people have said he will one day find out about her antics on SM.
why doesn’t his dad remove him, because he is being damaged by JM? All she thinks about is herself and he is suffering the fall out. Where is her family? It seems to me that he isn’t getting any help.
I know what it’s like to grow up being affected by parental problems. It made me very determined not to do the same to my children.

Reactions: 1
Seems to me she is self harming now, biting her lips to make them noticeably sore and just seen her with what looks like big scratch marks top of thighs. Self harming and then posting about it for attention. Jack 💐

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Is she also claiming to be intersex here? This was at the height of her trans phase. Is this the reason for the 3 pairs of pants??

20200627_131046.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I dont know why this hasn't occurred to me before now, but bear with me.

I have something called trichotillomania, which is compulsive hair pulling. It can get to the point you have no lashes, or obvious bald spots in your scalp. Or if you're like me, you might pull from from various areas and avoid that. (Familiar, anyone?) Often associated with it is dermotillomania, compulsive skin picking, which I do too. Loads of people do. It isn't necessarily to do with ADHD. It makes things a bit nippy, but absolutely nowhere near the scale of chemotherapy patients. Absolutely nowhere fecking near it.

I really think, *if* her lips are bitten, it's just because she's doing something that loads of us do. But making a song and dance about it. Put on some vaseline and pipe down.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Didn't we once have a Tweet about how many bedrooms the crappy bungalow has? Can we make a list?

We also have:

* kitchen
* dining room/mayo palace
* dumping room (sounds like a toilet, but ok)
* massive garden
* forgotten shed
* under-stair photo studio

What else?
A library, for the 27 bookshelves?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.