Jack Monroe #329 Pooroboros

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a look, she can do it mostly on public transport with a final taxi journey.

06:36: Thorpe Bay - c2c towards London Fenchurch Street

07:26: get off at West Ham

07:32: tube - on the Jubilee towards Willesden Green

07:56: get off at Baker Street Station

08:00: tube - Bakerloo towards Stonebridge Park

08:05: get off at Paddington Station.

08:13: GWR towards Exeter St David’s.

09:47: get off at Bristol Temple Meads.

From here, on a good day a taxi is a 50 minute drive to Glastonbury. She can’t get the bus because it leaves at 09:48. She ought to book the taxi so it’s there waiting for her. She can do it, if she’s organised and there are no external chaoses on the train or roads.
What time does she have to be there? There's an 8.51 leaving Paddington direct to Castle Cary getting in at 10.24 and there's a free shuttle bus from Castle Cary to the festival.

Reactions: 24
Whether you swim in the sea, or roam the land with your legs,
I’ll eat all of your young; if they come in the form of eggs

The Guffalomonroe

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I despise Hopkins' repulsive opinions. I can never work out if she means them or gets something from pandering to utter horrors but either way that lols make her destitute chat is disgusting. Every single human being deserves enough to live- even Jack. I have my dark side the same as everyone else on earth but you have to own that and get control of it. The enabling squigs are worse than Jack in a lot of ways.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
A little edit of the bio has happened.
It might be that I'm slow on the uptake but now that we are going in to strike territory we've got the fire service bit up front too. 🚒
Six to twelve month tour of duty as a call handler in 2010. Thank you for your service 🙏 #neverforget

• Haha
Reactions: 107
What time does she have to be there? There's an 8.51 leaving Paddington direct to Castle Cary getting in at 10.24 and there's a free shuttle bus from Castle Cary to the festival.
On at 12. It’s a huge site though. She may just about make it by the skin of her teeth, a scruffy, sweaty, unprepared mess. So no change there then.

If that’s her plan she’s insane.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’m coming from a place in the past, but the fact Jack is such an uncultured swine she thinks folklore (and didn’t use all lower case like Taylor does) shows sad music = slow music in her eyes. If she had even the tiniest bit of TS knowledge, Red is the break up album to go to. I’d love to know which songs she’s listening to….I’d hazard a guess at this is me trying because most of the other songs are about a love triangle so not at all relatable to Jack. Urgh duck off away from Taylor Swift, I can guarantee she’d want nothing to do with the reverse Robin Hood either.

Christ how can she even get listening to music wrong. Daft fucker. Get in the sea.

And using me, as in I’m going to get me chapeau, is so Geordie and she can stay the duck away from here.
Maybe she relates to the last great american dynasty because she lives in a massive house near the coast and her neighbours don't like her 🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I despise Hopkins' repulsive opinions. I can never work out if she means them or gets something from pandering to utter horrors but either way that lols make her destitute chat is disgusting. Every single human being deserves enough to live- even Jack. I have my dark side the same as everyone else on earth but you have to own that and get control of it. The enabling squigs are worse than Jack in a lot of ways.
#bekind unless you disagree with them. She spouts utter sewage but she has a right to exist in the world. Also can we stop attacking political figures personal lives? #moreincommon two murdered MP’s in England in the last few years, is 2 too many.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
The sneaking food into her kid's diet is one of the things that pisses me off the most, especially if he does have sensory issues or just plain doesn't like something. Maybe if you learned to actually cook, Jack, you wouldn't have to sneak stuff in. She thinks it makes her seem quirky and mischievous but it just makes her look like a sneaky bleep.

I mean I will admit to making curries and bolognese and stuff with plant-based meat stuff even though my wife eats meat but if she asked I'd bloody tell her and if I knew she didn't like it I'd make the effort to cook meat for her. I'm not totally veggie but I rarely eat it unless I'm pissed.

Are you me, nevermind Jack,?

I am veggie but also swayed by booze (removing the inhibitions to bite into a scotch pie) or family ( 3 hour stewed meat for ragu)

If not, I see you and love to know you exist. X

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s ok.

She’d come up here, go to Redcar and call everyone who lives there, Geordies.

They’d sort her out soon enough. Probably by feeding her a poisoned parmo.
Well, I work close to Middlesbrough so I’d bloody love to see her slum it in the ends of Boro. From what I’ve heard it’s truly horrific in terms of poverty. Even they’d run a mile from her shite sausages.

When it comes to offending people, Jack Monroe can somehow get where water can’t and for different ways find the trigger for every single person on here to despise her and be triggered. It’s actually a gift, along with the picture in her masculine aesthetic looking like Dennis Nilsen. Its the one photo guaranteed to make me laugh even in the darkest times.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
It might be that I'm slow on the uptake but now that we are going in to strike territory we've got the fire service bit up front too. 🚒
Twitter is like Lourdes. She was disabled (and queer) this morning and now she’s healed.

• Haha
Reactions: 66
I share your feelings on all of this! And I'll add that KH has children who, as far as i know, live with her. So every squig who revels in the thought of KH being homeless and destitute is also wishing that fate upon children. Absolutely vile.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
I used to live in Bristol and I don’t know anyone who’d get a taxi to Glasto. Getting a taxi was tough enough, let alone trying to convince one to drive you through the chaos of the roads around a festival site.
I doubt she'll get a taxi tomorrow from Temple Meads. Unless she or someone else is prepared to pay £££. There are lots of road closures around the A37/A4 areas generally. Been going on for months.

Reactions: 22
Oh great. Paper Mask firemanlady Monroe is back. I literally don’t wish her harm, but figuratively hope she’s trapped in a room with actual firefighters for a really long time where they question her intensively on firefighter stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 52
It'll be chaos on the shuttle bus. Sunday is 'locals day' at Glasto. Loads of people in and out.

Wolfie Jack ✊

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If she crossed the picket to go pick up Content, she might as well cross it again to travel today. I hope a rousing chorus of “scab, scab, scab” from the mouths of the Leftfield activists greets her. She crossed it for leisure purposes. It wasn’t even an emergency.

Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.