Jack Monroe #329 Pooroboros

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah, I think we're all better off for her not tweeting her tepid takes on abortion. I have no doubt that she'd be in the "wealthy white women will be ok" camp, which is so reductive and I would explode

just hope the dog and the cat are ok and fingers crossed for a slop or a list to pore over soon

• Heart
Reactions: 62
If I was supposed to be at Glastonbury by midday tomorrow I'd be travelling now! I was in the area earlier this week and there are LOTS of roadworks and road closures. I've got family who live just outside Glastonbury and it's very busy apparently.
Same !! I’m amazed Jack isn’t already on the way…… unless she’s being picked up // delivered there by a chauffeur driven car ?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Can you imagine if she did Instagram stories all the time? In fact, I’m surprised she doesn’t - or has she in the past and stopped for some reason?

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
On the same principle…I managed to do my shop today for only £7.25…a bottle of wine and a bag of crisps. (Already had food in!)
i mean if we take this to the extreme of the principle I ate for nothing today as I didn’t visit a shop at all

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Has Feminist Political Jack not mentioned Roe v. Wade yet? 🧐
I’m really not ready for Jack and her race to the bottom, telling tales about having experienced 36 different abortions including backstreet with a snifter of gin and a wire coat hanger.
instead of making it about other women and girls she will find a way of making it about her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Same !! I’m amazed Jack isn’t already on the way…… unless she’s being picked up // delivered there by a chauffeur driven car ?
I don't think DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM? Will work even for Jack if the traffic is anything like it was earlier this week! We were in a car driving round in circles because of diversions and closures.

Reactions: 18
1. She’s been quiet all day so there’s a high probability she’s on her way.

2. Getting prepared for a long, non-TW thread. She will throw in the obligatory “Handmaid’s Tale” when we all know that isn’t the most appropriate thing to say at the moment. We are all hoping that she can let those who know what to say and signpost do their thing at this awful time but we all know she won’t be able to give up an opportunity to shoehorn herself into any issue.

(edited- thanks for that Marm. Was enjoying some typically MC athletics on catch up. That’s put me right me off the 5k).

• Heart
Reactions: 40
If I was supposed to be at Glastonbury by midday tomorrow I'd be travelling now! I was in the area earlier this week and there are LOTS of roadworks and road closures. I've got family who live just outside Glastonbury and it's very busy apparently.
Just had a look, she can do it mostly on public transport with a final taxi journey.

06:36: Thorpe Bay - c2c towards London Fenchurch Street

07:26: get off at West Ham

07:32: tube - on the Jubilee towards Willesden Green

07:56: get off at Baker Street Station

08:00: tube - Bakerloo towards Stonebridge Park

08:05: get off at Paddington Station.

08:13: GWR towards Exeter St David’s.

09:47: get off at Bristol Temple Meads.

From here, on a good day a taxi is a 50 minute drive to Glastonbury. She can’t get the bus because it leaves at 09:48. She ought to book the taxi so it’s there waiting for her. She can do it, if she’s organised and there are no external chaoses on the train or roads.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.