Jack Monroe #329 Pooroboros

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a look, she can do it mostly on public transport with a final taxi journey.

06:36: Thorpe Bay - c2c towards London Fenchurch Street

07:26: get off at West Ham

07:32: tube - on the Jubilee towards Willesden Green

07:56: get off at Baker Street Station

08:00: tube - Bakerloo towards Stonebridge Park

08:05: get off at Paddington Station.

08:13: GWR towards Exeter St David’s.

09:47: get off at Bristol Temple Meads.

From here, on a good day a taxi is a 50 minute drive to Glastonbury. She can’t get the bus because it leaves at 09:48. She ought to book the taxi so it’s there waiting for her. She can do it, if she’s organised and there are no external chaoses on the train or roads.

Lol

Jack doesn't rise from her pit before 11am 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She’s really let herself go these last couple of years eh? She looked like she’d bought her entire outfit from a jumble sale at that recent event/talk thingy she did in Scotland, and she just looked…hmm..kinda grotty? I mean she ain’t no oil painting in those pics above, but I think she has nice lips and boobs in them 🤷‍♀️

I’d run a mile once she opened her mouth though- she nasel voice goes right through me and you just know she’s spend the whole time chatting self-indulgent nonsense.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just had a look, she can do it mostly on public transport with a final taxi journey.

From here, on a good day a taxi is a 50 minute drive to Glastonbury. She can’t get the bus because it leaves at 09:48. She ought to book the taxi so it’s there waiting for her. She can do it, if she’s organised and there are no external chaoses on the train or roads.
Do we think Jack can manage that journey without causing multiple chaos?

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Relatedly, I just read this in Bridget Jones's Diary (the scenario is Bridget interviews Colin Firth lol)

1656186891662.png

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Do we think she is there and is keeping quiet about it?

WFK.

Actually, I don’t care. Whether or not Mx Jack Monroe has wasted time, money and pumped carbon dioxide into the atmosphere to get to an extortionately expensive festival to spout bollocks to drunk millennials is irrelevant compared to the actual shitshow that is going on in other parts of the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
A bit late to the party, but going back to the tattoos - I'm sure I saw a cotton reel in one photo. I think on the back of her arm, so you don't see it very often. It stuck in my memory because I remember wondering why on earth someone would get a tattoo of a cotton reel! But maybe there's some hidden symbolism, and I'm about to be enlightened by more knowledgeable Frauen.
Maybe it represents her never ending Twitter threads?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m coming from a place in the past, but the fact Jack is such an uncultured swine she thinks folklore (and didn’t use all lower case like Taylor does) shows sad music = slow music in her eyes. If she had even the tiniest bit of TS knowledge, Red is the break up album to go to. I’d love to know which songs she’s listening to….I’d hazard a guess at this is me trying because most of the other songs are about a love triangle so not at all relatable to Jack. Urgh duck off away from Taylor Swift, I can guarantee she’d want nothing to do with the reverse Robin Hood either.

Christ how can she even get listening to music wrong. Daft fucker. Get in the sea.

And using me, as in I’m going to get me chapeau, is so Geordie and she can stay the duck away from here.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I have forgotten what land egg and sea egg is but I know I remember it! @HotesTilaire help me out!
Thanks for the boak bork tunnelly-in (🥕rude. You know who I was referring to)

Cod roe with hen egg- the vilest artwork since Damien Hurst started formaldehyding cows and sharks

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

I used to live in Bristol and I don’t know anyone who’d get a taxi to Glasto. Getting a taxi was tough enough, let alone trying to convince one to drive you through the chaos of the roads around a festival site.

Reactions: 40
I’m coming from a place in the past, but the fact Jack is such an uncultured swine she thinks folklore (and didn’t use all lower case like Taylor does) shows sad music = slow music in her eyes. If she had even the tiniest bit of TS knowledge, Red is the break up album to go to. I’d love to know which songs she’s listening to….I’d hazard a guess at this is me trying because most of the other songs are about a love triangle so not at all relatable to Jack. Urgh duck off away from Taylor Swift, I can guarantee she’d want nothing to do with the reverse Robin Hood either.

Christ how can she even get listening to music wrong. Daft fucker. Get in the sea.

And using me, as in I’m going to get me chapeau, is so Geordie and she can stay the duck away from here.
It’s ok.

She’d come up here, go to Redcar and call everyone who lives there, Geordies.

They’d sort her out soon enough. Probably by feeding her a poisoned parmo.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.