Jack Monroe #329 Pooroboros

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't she tweet that she had a sitter for the dog? Maybe it was a typo, she meant shitter and was referring to herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So she didn’t show for Glastonbury, she didn’t talk at the strikes as invited, she has mentioned neither the by elections or the tit show in America and I’m guessing she’s not met up with the head of Sainsburies yet either.

it’s a hard life when your 120hour working week doesn’t give you time to do your job….

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
So she didn’t show for Glastonbury, she didn’t talk at the strikes as invited, she has mentioned neither the by elections or the tit show in America and I’m guessing she’s not met up with the head of Sainsburies yet either.

it’s a hard life when your 120hour working week doesn’t give you time to do your job….

Thread title!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
*whispers* "Jack, my muse, my inspiration, you're my Eleanor Rigby, thankyou"
Before a solitary cheer rolls down his cheek.
Hahah or Lady Jackdonna:
Who finds the money when you pay the RENT?
Did you think that money was heaven sent (by the paypigs?)

• Haha
Reactions: 22

She's probably typing up a dervish of cold rage about her life as survivor of the long FBU strikes and her 693 abortions because no human on earth has suffered as Jack has.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Didn’t she pick the dog up a week early thanks to the brutal Harold dumping? So any chaos is entirely of her own making.

Reactions: 32
I can't remember which thread it was - but the one with the 50p sized mouth ulcers that could only be cured by wearing bright red lipstick, as recommended by a lady doctor, if I am remembering correctly. The photos from that were so bizarre and I think it was around that point I discovered Tattle.
I nipped off to the media gallery to find a picture of this, as they are particularly scarey, but couldn’t see them. If anybody finds them, please upload.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can’t find the post in this thread (or I’m too lazy too look). But it was commented on that Jack hasn’t shared the tweet by her publisher about being at an event to promote her book.

Is the reason she hasn’t shared it because she knows she will duck that event too?

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I was hoping for a last minute virtual dial in with all the DKL hits, power stances, rogue animals, interrupting other people awkwardly and internet issues.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I have written a book about Jack and had it published. It's a brilliant expomoleee about the grift and full of journalistic integrity. I thought I'd share it here.

Cupace20220626142126.png

Cupace20220626132548.png

Cupace20220626133319.png

Cupace20220626133856.png

Cupace20220626134713.png

Cupace20220626135343.png

Cupace20220626140208.png

Cupace20220626141013.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 124
I heard Jack was so overwhelmed by a personal serenade from Sir Paul last night, she couldn’t go.

Hey Jack, don’t make it bad
You’ve got a sackful of unopened letters
Remember to pay off your CCJs
Then you can start to make it better

I mean how dare he?! Aren’t poor people allowed to collect brown envelopes? This ain’t it Macca!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.