Jack Monroe #329 Pooroboros

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to do it too, albeit a long time ago. Shopping on a fixed budget its tough.

But what makes it tougher is when someone who has £2000 coming in a month from Patreon subscribers goes and buys up all the decent yellow sticker food to add to their burgeoning freezer. Leave the yellow stickers for others who need them.
Absolutely THIS. There are some horribly tight arse types who don’t “need” the yellow sticker food but actively seek it out & boast about it. Redistribution charities have commented that they are getting less & less shortdated food donated atm partly due to that.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Jack hasn’t made the decision to stay and look after the dog, although she may say this is why. She is a classic narc and will never do anything for any reason other than it benefits her.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
These no shows make her a huge honking turd in my view. It’s lazy, shows zero work ethic and is incredibly disrespectful to the people who book her, other guests and interviewers. Rude and graceless!
Don’t start with the ouchy this and the itchy that and your new get out of everything card…Content! We’ve heard it all before. This is why you don’t get the plum TV jobs. You’re a chancer and a waster.

FY sarnie.JPG

Not my own work.

Start the countdown to the latest rattle…
Wonder what her hit rate is for actually turning up? 50%?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Poor Space Squig, £280 blown on a Glasto ticket and he still doesn't know if she's opened the box yet.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 67
Jack hasn’t made the decision to stay and look after the dog, although she may say this is why. She is a classic narc and will never do anything for any reason other than it benefits her.
Totes agree.

The recent escalation of her behaviour indicates that nothing would have pleased her more than being on stage at Glastonbury. Even the purchase of the dog appears to have been done for her own personal gain and Twitter likes.

There is no way she would have given up an opportunity like this unless her hand was forced.

As you say, a story will be spun as always, but she will be fuming she wasn’t there to tell her story to 100s of potential squigs.

So, did it occur to her when she picked up Content early that it mean she couldn’t do Glastonbury? Or was she planning on binning off the festival and the dog (which she could have got next week) was a convenient excuse? I think that while she would have enjoyed the debate and the possibility of duetting with BB again she didn’t want to go. Glastonbury is too much out of her comfort zone, she can’t control the environment, she’s not even in the top one hundred most famous people there and she doesn’t really know how to have fun without being the centre of attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
So, did it occur to her when she picked up Content early that it mean she couldn’t do Glastonbury? Or was she planning on binning off the festival and the dog (which she could have got next week) was a convenient excuse? I think that while she would have enjoyed the debate and the possibility of duetting with BB again she didn’t want to go. Glastonbury is too much out of her comfort zone, she can’t control the environment, she’s not even in the top one hundred most famous people there and she doesn’t really know how to have fun without being the centre of attention.
I agree. But how unprofessional. Her name is on all the publicity stuff!

Reactions: 39
She had plenty of opportunity to publicly announce she was pulling out. There must have been some poor squigs who trotted along to the field of no fun to see their slop-saviour. I imagine smol (and passive aggressive) robot man, call4fish and Brenda of the infamous bangers were all sat cross-legged in the front row, crying.

Next to a noxious smelling carrier bag surrounded by a swarm of bluebottles.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Jude Law is a friend of a friend. I’d love to ask my friend to ask Jude about the Redcar incident, but I know I’d never be able to adequately explain why I want to know.
Nevertheless we need to know. Let's get the best brains on Tattle on to creating decent explanationos.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I agree. But how unprofessional. Her name is on all the publicity stuff!
And as a result, no matter what her excuse is, other bookers will see she was a no show to a huge event like Glastonbury.
Most bookers have a tough enough job as it is; they’ll cross her off the list. Especially now there are more people occupying her space.

Reactions: 47
I think sharing the stage with others who may know more than her and might see through her bullshit story was probably a big part of the reason. Jack also wouldn’t want to share the spotlight.

• Heart
I think she’s frantically coming up with a chaos story involving smashed phone, cancelled trains and some sort of health crisis to make it all not her fault.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
And as a result, no matter what her excuse is, other bookers will see she was a no show to a huge event like Glastonbury.
Most bookers have a tough enough job as it is; they’ll cross her off the list. Especially now there are more people occupying her space.
I think she will use her health as the excuse. She always weaponises her physical/mental health and will cry discrimination if anyone calls her on her unreliability.

• Angry
Reactions: 35
She had plenty of opportunity to publicly announce she was pulling out. There must have been some poor squigs who trotted along to the field of no fun to see their slop-saviour. I imagine smol (and passive aggressive) robot man, call4fish and Brenda of the infamous bangers were all sat cross-legged in the front row, crying.
This poor squig has been looking forward to Jack at Leftfield for 2 months, you’d think she could have put out a tweet saying she wasn’t gonna make it. For someone so forensically laser-focused, she’s a bit ‘meh’ isn’t she. Why you not make it Jack, why, you can’t lie, so tell us why ? 🤦🏽‍♀️

473CBFF4-83A9-4361-8AEC-DDA013954874.jpeg

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 72
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.