Jack Monroe #329 Pooroboros

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That photo is more disturbing than I remembered.

What I do remember is being confronted with it on my phone when I was twatting about on Twitter busy collating my social media. I thought someone has shared pictures of one of those lifelike blow up dolls. And I'm not having a dig at her appearance or being mean, that's literally what I thought because she doesn't look like a person in that photo.

How can she post pictures like that and expect people to believe she's never had lip filler, or used filters etc.

Reactions: 37
That photo is more disturbing than I remembered.

What I do remember is being confronted with it on my phone when I was twatting about on Twitter busy collating my social media. I thought someone has shared pictures of one of those lifelike blow up dolls. And I'm not having a dig at her appearance or being mean, that's literally what I thought because she doesn't look like a person in that photo.

How can she post pictures like that and expect people to believe she's never had lip filler, or used filters etc.
That was only a few days after she came on here too. Glad that she took the good advice that was given on board.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Screenshot_20220626-155314-262.png

Mwah!

(I googled Jack Monroe spicy pringles but apparently I'm blocked by madame so could see the tweet 🤷🏻‍♀️)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I just read some old threads, including 31. What really struck me is how she is (genuinely, I believe) not capable of self-reflection and adjusting her behaviour. She throws out comments that make it sound like she’s got some self-awareness, but in the next sentence she’s back to her old ways. Self-pity (lots and lots of this). Main character syndrome. Defensiveness. And that was two full years ago.

Also, I’d heard about the Solero chat running in parallel in thread 31, but experiencing it on my read-through was truly wonderful. I got a Mini Milk out of the fridge in solidarity.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Honestly what's wrong with squigs, are their brains made of slop?

View attachment 1371372
i genuinely find her implication that she destroyed KH as a person to be quite chilling. Yes she won the libel case but it turned on a dime and the judge made no secret of the fact that he was less than impressed with JM’s SM antics. Also it wasn’t that that destroyed KH’s career it was her comments about asylum refugees.
JM seems here to be taking great joy in the idea of destroying a person which I find very vindictive and unpleasant. Only a few threads ago she was going on about compassion and forgiveness as regards the Cabal. One rule for her, one rule for the rest of us, clearly.

I suspect that JM does genuinely believe herself to be somehow superior to other human beings.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
I am very glad to have been wrong on this one! 🙂 Jack, when you catch up with this, thanks for not being the world’s worst piece of tit and abandoning your new puppy for some Glasto self-publicity. I really thought you were going to. This is probably the first unshitty thing you have done for years, and it must have been very hard for you to put someone else first for once. Maybe there is a glimmer of hope for the poor dog after all.
There must be another reason she didn’t go. She didn’t put the puppy first, that not how she operates.

Reactions: 30
There must be another reason she didn’t go. She didn’t put the puppy first, that not how she operates.
I think this too. It’s so weird that she hasn’t even tweeted something like “I am very sorry but due to unforeseen circumstances I won’t be attending today’s event“.

Reactions: 35
I know that the word narcissist is thrown out left right and centre these days but I genuinely think she has narcissistic personality disorder. I don’t think she is capable of self reflection. I think she genuinely convinces herself that she is justified in the things that she does. I think anyone not blowing smoke up her arse is seen as her enemy. Any constructive criticism is taken as an attack. When things don’t go her way she doesn’t have the ability to reflect on her role and take responsibility for her choices and actions, she thinks she is the victim.

I think she is a covert/vulnerable narcissist and can appear empathetic but it’s not genuine. I think it’s all done to manipulate for her own benefit. These types of narcissists can be very convincing when you first meet them and when you start questioning things you doubt yourself as you keep remembering the nice them from the love bombing stage.

I think the most dangerous thing with Jack is that she has this platform that gives her access to lots of people. I don’t think she will change, how people view and respond to her will need to change and sadly at this stage I can’t see that it will as she seems to get away with all kinds of crap!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Bubble Buddy Louisa Compton was 100% in the corner on the computer, hidden by the tube.

View attachment 1371439
View attachment 1371441
In my opinion, that looks like she’s had fillers, a LOT of it (done badly) and then has had a bad reaction/not looked after the punchers during healing etc, until they’re healed you certainly shouldn’t be stuffing your gob with any kind of spicy food let alone crisps.
And that was her ‘genus’ way of covering up the fact that she can’t afford them 😂
(I’ve had them before, the smallest amount you can have and I saved up for months, they PRICEY)

Sorry if I’m stating the obvious!

Also that finger nail?!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.