Jack Monroe #328 Something went wrong. Try again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know how some women are the first woman to ever be pregnant? Jack’s the first person to ever own a dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Have to say, I do feel sorry for Coops. He has well and truly been relegated to the old toy box, and Jack is now on the sofa with this new creature (except she's bigger, faster and noisier than the small kittens Jack tried introducing), with Jack laughing like a hyena every time the dog 'borks' 🙄

I'll wait for Jack to grunk and put a selfie up as a 'family of three'

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
1656011306618.png

Fraus, it's not too late, run for the noise-cancelling headphones! Escape the hooting choir of ovaries while you still can.

Clobber across the internet. Ooooh also Hard As Nails Jack is here too.
There's not enough space for all the Jacks that keep appearing tonight! It's like a one-woman zoom meeting. No wonder she needs a larger bungalow. I wonder if the different Jacks fight amongst themselves? Perhaps this is what happens when she disappears from Twitter. Oirish Jack and Ross Kemp Jack need to be separated otherwise they brawl. Can't let them near the sideboards.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Not for long 😈
True. I'm very fond of a 'Sunday night' type crime drama. Vera and similar. But they ALWAYS have door bells ringing and dogs barking in the opening scenes 😂. So unless I'm quick with the mute button it's a no go. And we don't even have a bloody door bell, and never have, so I have no idea why mine bark so when they hear one on the TV.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m nearly intears thinking about that poor dogs future. If it’s badly trained now it will be so difficult to rehome and settle in the future 🥺😢😢
I felt the same way dear heart. Try not to get upset, other ninnies here cheered me up no end. And...
...First sign of trouble, the canal will be descending on the RSPCA like an avalanche of rinsed beans from a catering-sized tin.
❤🧡💗
To make you laugh, I named my Jack Russell Fanny-Anny. Trouble is the little bastard used to run off. So I'm hollering 'fanny fanny fanny'. At the top of my lungs. In the local park. I spect I was put on a 'list' somewhere at the time. 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.