Jack Monroe #328 Something went wrong. Try again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t know if this has been mentioned as gunking. Someone should tell Jack that Hercules is the Roman equivalent to the Greek God Disney changed it for some reason, the Greek name is Heracles. I thought she loved facts how awkward.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Dunno why she’s pretending this list of names is soooo hilarious and quirky, has she never been to north London?

• Haha
Reactions: 43
There was a Greek boy at my primary school. His name was Michael Michael.
I knew a man called Herbert Herbert. He was the youngest of something horrifying like 15 children and by the time he was born his Mum gave up choosing names 😂. That was his story anyway 🙂.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
My Google persona (both maiden and marital) is far more interesting than me. I have some fantastic jobs there.

Obviously though no where as exciting as Moonface's life. Lives in a tree and climbs up to a wonderful array of magic lands.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Or… Greece
Ah yeah, I remember meeting ten year olds there called things like Herakles and Aristotle 🔺 They all asked me to call them Anglicised short versions of their names, lol. I thought Jack would have met similar boys with all her GREEK experience, but hey ho

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Whitney Houston ? 😂

I'm afraid not, but wish it was!
Until I first Googled my name I had no idea this singer existed, not too well known outside a specific genre, and not a pop singer.

Actually howling at how many squigs are probably googling "Jack Monroe Feet" after her previous tweet and landing directly into Tattle?

😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Until I first Googled my name I had no idea this singer existed, not too well known outside a specific genre, and not a pop singer.

Actually howling at how many squigs are probably googling "Jack Monroe Feet" after her previous tweet and landing directly into Tattle?

😂
It's the 6th result when you Google that in incognito mode, so there might be a few

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She is so common it's unreal. Kids are called all-sorts now, it's not new. Plus due to the hot weather I have seen many a bird with Tatts, these last few days. She actually so common now she's mundane. I wonder if she has a woman stamp?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
They're all relaxing in the bungalow right now. Content dog nosing through piles of shite, Jack crouched on her phone amongst the heaps, eyes fixed on the screen, Cooper plotting to go and live next door, landlady peering in at them. Like something out of Hogarth
With or without the discarded gin bottles?

Bet she daren‘t cut down too many triffids in the garden lest the empties be discovered.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

😂
I always thought it was well worn socks, tights and shoes amongst the foot fetishists that brought in the dollar? Along with a nice little handwritten story about why said items are so smelly/well worn will get you extra dosh. Jack would be good at that.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.