Jack Monroe #328 Something went wrong. Try again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're all relaxing in the bungalow right now. Content dog nosing through piles of shite, Jack crouched on her phone amongst the heaps, eyes fixed on the screen, Cooper plotting to go and live next door, landlady peering in at them. Like something out of Hogarth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Before I married I had the same full name as a singer. Back in the mid 2000s I had a BBC news ticker for the new headlines across my computer screen which said: "Secretsu dies suddenly at home her manager says..."
And for just a minute I thought, did i?! :unsure:
Whitney Houston ? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Indeed - it is no exaggeration to say that with the MSE guidance I have gone from Jack levels of debt management (literally collectors at the door and Council Tax court paperwork) to mortgage, pensions, savings etc. In fact - it’s probably gone the other way. My credit is only middling because what credit I do have is so limited and unused. His website even got me flight compensation four years after a (massively delayed and fucked up “act of god”) flight grounding that was declined twice before I read how to chase it properly on his site.

Of course, it’s the MoneySupermarket affiliate link site now, sadly. But his school education stuff surely gets him brownie points - I literally did not have a clue about anything money wise as a young adult.

I will say though that I have never watched his programme once. Because he is a bit much! Sad to hear that he has got a bit worse in that direction.

Anyway - back to Jack. If she is sooooo skint, I wonder how longit will take for her to be inspired by baby daddy tactics and start planning the first brood? At £2k a pop, she could be looking at house deposit levels of money with that poor creature in no time.
This was my fear. I’m against any of it! I’m sorry, no one should make money from breeding domestic animals! I’m pretty sure she will do this. It’ll be the one thing she doesn’t tell Twitter about though.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
They're all relaxing in the bungalow right now. Content dog nosing through piles of shite, Jack crouched on her phone amongst the heaps, eyes fixed on the screen, Cooper plotting to go and live next door, landlady peering in at them. Like something out of Hogarth
A sweaty gang of tree surgeons in the garden planning which family to terrorise next

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Before I married I had the same full name as a singer. Back in the mid 2000s I had a BBC news ticker for the new headlines across my computer screen which said: "Secretsu dies suddenly at home her manager says..."
Laura Branigan?!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
This was my fear. I’m against any of it! I’m sorry, no one should make money from breeding domestic animals! I’m pretty sure she will do this. It’ll be the one thing she doesn’t tell Twitter about though.
*sets up Google alert for golden doodle puppies for sale in Southend*

• Haha
A deep dive yesterday (I can’t remember who by) revealed she used to breed guinea pigs. She pretended it was an accident, of course: she had no idea her pair were actually a boy and a girl, apparently.

• Sad
  • Wow
Maybe that’s already happened as I’m not convinced the dog is actually there. Surely she would be spamming Twitter with videos and photos?
She is fiercely protective of Lozza’s privacy, pal. Have a nice bleeping evening.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
What about how Irish she is? Come here Hercules Padraig! Dinner time!
There was a Song-of-Achilles-related post about how 'Patroclus' could be shortened to 'Pat' so no-one would ever realise the truth about the name's origins. I love the idea that Jack would call him Patroclus when she's in a Greek-Cypriot mood and Pat when she's feeling Irish. Problem solved! It's either that or a Frankenstein's monster of a name: Apollo Daithi, Odhran Hephaistos, etc. Listing these names, I've just been reminded of the BGT act 'Stavros Flatley' - another name option for Jack??

(Still grunking, so hope this doesn't land somewhere inappropriate)

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Sky Saxon?
(amazing frontman of The Seeds. Died the same day as pweirdo pants Michael Jackson and was totally overlooked)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Her ovaries are being very noisy hasn’t she just been dumped? Unless she’s got eyes on his identical twin now she can paw over him without shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Nice to see she took the time to Google ‘Irish girl names’ while on the shitter. That’s the most research she’s done into anything.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Iqbal lurking in the background holding up a suspect plastic bag full of something.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.