Jack Monroe #328 Something went wrong. Try again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know how some women are the first woman to ever be pregnant? Jack’s the first person to ever own a dog.
And you know she was the 1st person who told Kate Bush to release running up that hill.
Can’t believe she’s not got in that bad-wagon yet

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I'm an old school troll from years back on various newsgroups, and forums before win95 and freeserve.

Jack is a rotten troll . No lulz , just grifting .
Please nobody use that number as that's what she is angling for.
Victim

• Heart
Reactions: 49
There was a Greek boy at my primary school. His name was Michael Michael.
We have a councillor in Cardiff, the same!
Edit to add: Google my name and I'm a prize winning Alsation in Canada. Haven't started lifting my leg on trees yet, but I have a lovely shiny nose 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 40
And you know she was the 1st person who told Kate Bush to release running up that hill.
Can’t believe she’s not got in that bad-wagon yet
She doesn't do tiktok, yet. No doubt Finger On The Pulse Jack will catch up in 6 months time.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.