Jack Monroe #328 Something went wrong. Try again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has a google alert for herself set up? Good god! I would say she needs the word “narcissist” added to her classy tattoo collection but narcissists don’t think they are narcissists! Tricky!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
ooooh all this incredibly boring hypothetical baby name chat seems to be a subtle dig at SB’s dad no?

listing all your potential baby names is so bleeping mumsnet

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Given that SB is, what, 1/8th Greek, it's probably for the best she steered clear of Zeus Hercules after all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I feel like the dog is a way to entice SB to spend more time with Jack 🤷🏻‍♀️ it's the perfect blackmail tool 🙈

• Sad
Reactions: 41
This new desire to have called her son something very Greek 🙄 Well surely they could have come to some sort of compromise between them if this was the case. Rather than the very English name he has, which actually I have always thought was very sweet and I gave her grudging respect for calling him something so nice and unpretentious.
This desire to suddenly be the Greekest Greek person ever is more searching for an identity whilst revising history.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Not sure where in the chaos this will land…

Found these threads during DKL. Hooted til I realised I was far too invested in this shitmuffin’s inability to hold a spoon. I LEFT.

Then my OH was discussing this odd woman he saw on the news recently discussing the price increases.
“She had a boys name and was surrounded by jars of tit, and sounded like she’d done too much deepthroating. Apparently a chef but looks like you’d catch a foreign disease.”
“Was she called… *shudders* Jack?”
“Yeah! What a bell end.”
*Vietnam style flashbacks to Spring 2020*

…then lo and behold the biggest grunk of my life.

Cabal/Canal, I salute you for your services, toot toot
"She had a boys name and was surrounded by jars of tit, and sounded like she’d done too much deepthroating"

Too early!! I can't stop hooting and fizzing!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
This new desire to have called her son something very Greek 🙄 Well surely they could have come to some sort of compromise between them if this was the case. Rather than the very English name he has, which actually I have always thought was very sweet and I gave her grudging respect for calling him something so nice and unpretentious.
This desire to suddenly be the Greekest Greek person ever is more searching for an identity whilst revising history.
What about how Irish she is? Come here Hercules Padraig! Dinner time!

• Haha
Reactions: 74
I think Tattle as a whole has done that for me, amount of times I've thought someone was ok, then you spot they have threads on here and realise nope - they're actually an hole as well 😑😂. Amount of shady people in the public eye is quite staggering.

For the anniversary of thread 31, can I propose a canal uniform dress up? @Geetbo you can still wear your saggy pants if you wish.

she won’t be able to resist

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Listen, pal. That was THEN and she'll make no apology for it.
Also that would have been a gift to the grifter.
Jackie gal only buys shite spoons & cross breed over priced pooches with her hard tin rattled cash

Reactions: 19
Jack threads always run too fast for me to follow, so forgive my lateness, but fuuuuuck. She’s lying about miscarriages now? Miscarriages plural? Are we really supposed to believe that her and Harold were silly enough to have more than one unplanned pregnancy in their very short relationship?

Sorry, nah. She’s lying. Knowing Jack, if she’s really got a positive pregnancy test she’d be tweeting it in real time.

We all know she has extensive form for lying about things that no one would dare question her about (*cough* prostitution domestic violence etc etc) and I’m sure this is no exception.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
you've got perfectly normal looking feet, love. i mean feet are always a bit weird, but those are just normal feet

• Haha
Reactions: 33
you've got perfectly normal looking feet, love. i mean feet are always a bit weird, but those are just normal feet
'Scuse me, they're actually the only arthritic feet in history that have been cured by standing in several inches of snow.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.