Jack Monroe #328 Something went wrong. Try again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@MooBelle I’m jumping forward to say thank you! I have been feeling for a while that someone from the dim and distant past is very much amongst us. As I think the person was banned before, I reported it but I’m not sure if the Mods can see people’s email addresses (and of course anyone can get a new email address anyway).

I’ve spent a lot of time lately scrolling - I’m not sure why but I don’t like ‘ignoring’ which is totally me. But I was thinking I was going mad and couldn’t ask anyone if they thought the same 😂.

I’m still on the last thread so apologies if this has been discussed/warned on.
Please not someone with “ethnic” furniture and a chorister spawn?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
She's tweeting and back to telling people she's skint, yup expensive puppy, insurance etc will do that to you. Patreons for Puppy please!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
She's tweeting and back to telling people she's skint, yup expensive puppy, insurance etc will do that to you. Patreons for Puppy please!
No doubt promises of lovely framed photos of Lozza coming soon. Send deposits! No guarantee of delivery!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh no definitely not!!! And I don’t think it’s Lucille Ball either (thankfully…)
I’ll get ticked off for this (sorry) but there’s always one on a thread… on the Meldrum thread there’s one who pops up to say that “not to defend them but actually [expensive heavily marketed tit] is so much better than normal stuff”. I do use the ignore button.

I wish I could remember other dodgy posters on these threads but the Chorister one cracked me up so that’s all I can recall.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I've finally realised why JM's Twitter silences are so unnerving. When Jack goes silent on Twitter it reminds me a lot of those scenes you always get in horror movies just before a jump scare. The axe-wielding maniac has been chasing someone, but then they're suddenly not there. It seems as though they're gone for good. The danger has passed. Everything is still and quiet. Then *SCARE CHORD* demon ghost child is standing right behind them!

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the Twitter breaks and everything. It's just that I'd feel safer knowing Jack is in a place where we can see what she's up to. I don't like the dead silence before she pops up again with her anti-tory hammer, scanning the innocent squigs with her beady shark eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Looks like so many new names liking posts now. Please say hello and tell us what brought you here.
Not sure where in the chaos this will land…

Found these threads during DKL. Hooted til I realised I was far too invested in this shitmuffin’s inability to hold a spoon. I LEFT.

Then my OH was discussing this odd woman he saw on the news recently discussing the price increases.
“She had a boys name and was surrounded by jars of tit, and sounded like she’d done too much deepthroating. Apparently a chef but looks like you’d catch a foreign disease.”
“Was she called… *shudders* Jack?”
“Yeah! What a bell end.”
*Vietnam style flashbacks to Spring 2020*

…then lo and behold the biggest grunk of my life.

Cabal/Canal, I salute you for your services, toot toot

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 126
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.