Jack Monroe #328 Something went wrong. Try again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We stopped our dogs wearing collars at home years ago. Our vet had a horrible experience of a dog strangling themselves in their crate when the collar got caught on the bars. Ever since then, no collars or harnesses at home.
Puppy is fine !! But a few years ago our puppy got himself caught on the door handle of our dresser and he literally just struggled a bit and then he just lay there he was scared stiff !! Thankfully I was right there and released him immediately but it was terrifying

• Sad
Reactions: 14
You know what's even easier to carry round than a diary....a piece of paper. Isn't that what most people do when they take a list to the shops??

I have huge issues with food shopping and planning - it makes my brain physically hurt but her tips make me feel so much worse about it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I'm BUSY but
Thread title joint faves
"The lies just fall out of her mouth like the vom scene in Team America"
Or
Poorobourous.
Later Frauen 💋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
You’ve got too much time on your hands Jack! I open the fridge, cupboard and freezer to work out what I need. It doesn’t require all of these lists!
Families did their shopping without cars or a bus for years so I’ll put my violin away!

Reactions: 34
Jack didn't have any of those grim bacon bits in, that's why she has to go shopping today.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
There are absolutely no personal hygeine products on that list. I bet she stinks like an incontinent polecat.

Also no puppy toys/treats on the list I notice. Poor old Content.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 65
What is the point? Just what is the point?

If she wasn’t playing at being a pov I would think she’s showing off about her extensive store cupboard. I’m not a pov (thankfully) but I probably have about a quarter of that amount in stock at any time.

Also, who are these bleeping dickheads that lick her arse? Are there really that many brain dead mugs out there?

Reactions: 40
Was he very fluffy though? Being large and very fluffy is what explains Coop’s mega weight. It’s the fur that weighs him down 😏
No but he did have a big ginger belly ❤ He looked fat lying down like that because he was old and saggy but he was twice as big as my other cat who was overweight 😂
E1D5D8A3-DB4F-4DB4-9D46-C60176B188DC.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Out of this list, you can make so many meals with maybe the addition of some milk and butter. Why is she adding to this with anything else? The point of batch cooking is to actually eat the things you cook, not just fill freezer after freezer. Christ.

Cereal + milk+ fruit
Oats + berries + milk
Fish pie mix + peas + milk + butter + plain flour + instant mash = fish pie
Chicken + tikka masala sauce + rice
Frozen lasagne
Lentils + veg + stock + spices to make daal
Meatballs + passata + onions + celery + carrots + spaghetti
Roast squash, broccoli, onions, any veg + couscous, serve it with literally any of the fish
Chicken + chorizo + passata + onions, serve with literally any carb you want
Anchovies + capers + passata etc. to make actual puttanesca

Etc. etc. There you go Jack, that's already 8 evening meals you can have for free, plus two breakfast options.

Also, what in Harold's holy name is this?

View attachment 1366707
Our new thread title? 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've never known anyone to make the simplest of tasks so complicated.

Absolute moron.
Makes her seem more intelligent, when in reality a puddle of dna left on a cubicle in spoons could use a phone calculator, or use a hand scanner/self scan checkout.

In reality I bet Jack is creaming (or crisping) over the "Asda say stop at £30" headlines, when I bet she's the type who just impulsively chucks any old tit in the proper full size trolley. (Cos how else would 12 year old SB fit in the seat?) Cos she doesn't really have to worry about tit. "What's that SB? You want some egg pate? Or a packet of chewits. Oooh look Call of Duty Vanguard is down to £45 on PS5. We can play that upstairs in our bungalow on our TV plus router combination pack"

bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I’m off to the shops in a min, and what I plan to do is the revolutionary idea of checking the fridge, thinking about what I want to eat this weekend and then buying the bits I need. You can have that top tip Jack! Or I might just duck it off and buy a goats leg and 4 McPlants, because I am a greedy goblin 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Take a shopping trolley to do your shop = leaving puppy on its own at 12 weeks!! 🤬

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.