Jack Monroe #328 Something went wrong. Try again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't need to buy pet food, she's probably creating an Amazon wishlist as we speak for the Squigs to provide it

Reactions: 26
You know what's even easier to carry round than a diary....a piece of paper. Isn't that what most people do when they take a list to the shops??

I have huge issues with food shopping and planning - it makes my brain physically hurt but her tips make me feel so much worse about it!!
She has a mobile phone (glued to her hand 24/7 if her Twitter rate is anything to go by) so surely all she needs to do is make a list on it like us regular folk do and recall the prices that have been ingrained through years of trauma and forensic analysis. Right!? 🤓

Reactions: 24
Stop mithering about her nails you meanies, she has been very BUSY planting vegetables on the driveway and hasn't had time to scrub them. Sheesh.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
OH definitely took the ick from her nails. Sorry but she actually never cleans them ever, not like it's a one-off

Reactions: 17
My god. One just said "it's what she has in stock the real list is less than 20 quid." Like wtf. All I have "in stock is a couple of tins of soup, some rice and err 3 cans of strongbow.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Is anyone making the new thread? I’ll do it if not, but at a glacial pace.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Some squigs questioning the amount of food in her stock take (and the lack of pet food/items in her shopping list)

View attachment 1366920View attachment 1366921View attachment 1366922

And dear God, the nails...

What do you even have to be doing all day to have that much filth under there!?
You just know she’s going to come back at the squigs with some snippy comment about how the poverty means she gets PTSD flashbacks unless her cupboards and freezer are full to bursting.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She won't be buying supermarket dog food, she'll have signed up to an expensive dog food delivery service. Guaranteed.
Was going to reply this too. My rescue hound (£160 to the centre and the best thing we ever spent money on) has health issues and allergens that mean we literally have to either cook everything from scratch (and he is a big hungry boy) or get specialty food for him. Fat free, no fish or gluten and all the nutrients he needs for a month (both wet and dry) delivered for about £82 a month. So he gets Jacks budget just for himself! It’s worth every penny and we often get freebies in the package. Laurie will also be feasting on steamed fillets with green beans and rice in a tray - or poached lamb and rabbit.

I am not even joking when I tell everyone our pooch eats better than anyone else in the family.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Jack: Can't. Shan't. Stop picking on me.
*strokes asda discount card* she can get an extra 1.6p off

Why would she put her work phone number on a dog tag? Especially if she never answers it? What happens if the dog runs away and some good Samaritan is trying to call her and she never picks up? Make it make sense!
Careful not to tread in the bullshit I'd say

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.