Jack Monroe #328 Something went wrong. Try again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A cursory scroll through the C4 app under “Lifestyle” demonstrates very quickly just how many food and cooking programmes listed that do not feature Than Man. Dozens, if not upwards of a hundred.

Incidentally- did she do one of those “Inside the Factory” type programmes? There are a few listed there - makes you wonder why she wasn’t a popular choice so do more of that type of thing - even if she hasn’t got the skill or recipes to pull off a series on her “literal expert” type of programme.
She did. The BOY cap was there, and she cooked unsuspecting guests a meal made with tinned food. She claims a man became apoplectic at being deceived afterwards. https://images.app.goo.gl/nu816BSB6Lb7JgqKA

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Wasn't it not that long ago there was gnashing of (cracked) teeth because she RENTS and all she wants to do is paint her front door the colour she wants to? Or something along those lines.

Now, the landlady is a wonderfully understanding person who has allowed her to decorate and remodel however she likes.

Yes that's super helpful Jack. Thanks for all you do 🥰

View attachment 1366240
But but but, she DID buy them. At full price. Which is why she's recommended them. Or have I missed something?

• Heart
Reactions: 59
You did buy them though didn’t you? Sorry, I forget. You were ~gifted~ them by a kind, very generous friend. The kind of friend who also happens to turn your lights off for you at the end of the night, does all your dishes and your hoovering.
But draws the line at mowing your lawn

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She's so fucked if her LL refused to extend the lease. And I hope she does refuse.
I am calling it. She already knows her lease renewal will be refused, and is setting herself up to beg and for others to pile on her land lady.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
I think she’s in some kind of “Pull Myself Together” stage, after Harold LEFT.

JACK’S TO-DO LIST
- get puppy for unconditional love
- renew lease as I can’t get mortgage or new cotract
- spend Patreon subs on planters, lawnmower,
- more test tubes
- Botox touch-up (500ml?)
- photograph feet
- buy booze for One Year Celebration!
- hire skip
MORE SPOONS
- bleach teeth
- stay off Twitter
- work out how to wriggle out of L.A court case / (dog? Depression? Ouchy mouth?)
- ring Matt - chase up guest appearance on S.K
- Book mini break.
- feign new illness (monkey pox? Polio? Legionnaires?)
- VBI (finish copying Trolley.com)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Her whining about the ginormous eucalyptus magic faraway tree in the garden sealed the deal for me. It was as if she’d sent Pythagoras Theoremos/Hypotenuseos it was so triangle-ated. All with tit that she’s put out there herself. Tool. And she posted yet another vid of her garden complete with outbuilding this week for good measure.
This!

I had been wondering about a two storey bungalow with stairs a few doors down, but the tree and outbuilding info lit up the (not at all) crappy hovel like a beacon.

Reactions: 29
Is she so immersed in cloud cuckoo land that she actually believes she'll be able to secure a mortgage for a half million pound property in her mid-thirties as a first time buyer? Given it's the family business you'd have thought she'd be slightly more clued up on how these things work. But yes, the arrogance of assuming that it will work out like this is mind-blowing. Most people wouldn't even dream of that kind of property until they'd had a lifetime's work (and previous properties) behind them, it's as though she thinks she can retire at the age of 37 or whatever, just as she's about to take on the biggest financial commitment possible.
Do we think that she's been reading The Secret? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“Happy with my lot” would not be the first thing that came to mind if I had to describe Jack Monroe to someone.
Indeed, Jack's glass isn't half empty. Jack's glass was smashed on the floor/stolen by evil Tories/sold in the poverty (select story as you fancy on the day). Jack doesn't even have a glass. She has a crappy old jam jar, 'cause NO MORE JAM.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
FFS, look at the difference in body language, it's bloody obvious. Cooper looks like he's stalking, pup tucking tail in and lowering head.
What an arrogant hole she is, to think she knows it all about pet care.

She's posted that photo thinking it looks cute. Can't read the signs of fear/anxiety, probably because she doesn't care about anyone/anything else. 🙄 Cow.
Being unable to read fear in animals is psychopathic. And she obviously can't or she wouldn't have posted that pic because 99% of humans can 😬

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 66
I really hope she doesn't have that harness on her 24/7, given how lazy Jack is it wouldn't surprise me if she kept it on most of the time as she can't be arsed to take it off.

I also don't like puppies wearing a collar, I know it's personal preference but there's something that seems super restrictive about them when they're just in the house/garden and not on a walk. And even then, it should be a harness, not collar. I've a feeling we are going to see endless pictures of Laurie in jumpers and boots and an array of collars and harnesses - when everyone knows most dogs pretty much hate the restriction they're feeling because of them.

Imagine spending all day in a buttoned up shirt, buttoned to the top. That's what a dog feels like with a collar on 24/7. It's needless when you're using a harness for her it's just a prop. I dislike her, I hate the way she treats animals and thinks she's an expert. The fact she posted that sodding picture of Cooper and Laurie shows how little she knows as to her she thinks they're friends.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
She's so fucked if her LL refused to extend the lease. And I hope she does refuse.
Same. SB has his Dad, he’s not going to be left homeless, is he? For the sake of that poor doggy, I hope she’s forced out her mini mansion and due to bad credit is unable to rent anywhere big enough to keep any animal. How someone can rake in that much money and not have at least a stable credit rating is madness! She actually disgusts me, I’ve gone past annoyance at her. She’s just an awful, vile, spiteful piece of tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.