Jack Monroe #328 Something went wrong. Try again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What this morning/Lorraine slots? They are long gone 😂
Why can’t she do ITV if she is doing (or not doing as the case currently seems to be) Lorraine?

Who said that C4 is locked in with Jamie? There are food programmes on there with Andi Oliver, Heston Blumenthal and potentially nice smelling Matt. You might be led to think that other factors were at play at C4.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Why can’t she do ITV if she is doing (or not doing as the case currently seems to be) Lorraine?

Who said that C4 is locked in with Jamie? There are food programmes on there with Andi Oliver, Heston Blumenthal and potentially nice smelling Matt. You might be led to think that other factors were at play at C4.
Look how many chefs have had slots on that lunchtime Steph show. Loads of them, all different types and backgrounds, some famous and some completely unknown. Including Allegra. But not Jack! Notwithstanding her connections at C4. How very strange. 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Look how many chefs have had slots on that lunchtime Steph show. Loads of them, all different types and backgrounds, some famous and some completely unknown. Including Allegra. But not Jack! Notwithstanding her connections at C4. How very strange. 🤔😂
(Just because everyone loving this song is annoying me at the moment)

Stranger Things have happened.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
That poor pup looks absolutely terrified and miserable in that pic. Look at her tail tucked right under! I don't believe Jack even sees that she's scared, taking and then plastering the photo with the dog looking decidedly unhappy on sm just to prove a point about how fine Cooper is

• Sad
Reactions: 43
Ignoring dog and cat in that picture for obvious reasons.

Jack has lots of lovely shelving there for her potting of vegetables and herbs.

Can’t wait until summer 2023 for Allotment Jack.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
It's it amazing how everything she does seems to be told to be not a good idea, yet she carries on with it regardless. Does she just spite everyone who disagree with them for it all to crumble like everyone tells her it will. It's like she likes it!

Reactions: 27
And just as everyone predicted, the dog has mended her broken heart and just as always, the pets are just a prop in her online performance.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
I don't know enough about her to know whether her son lives with her full time or not and to be honest that's her and her ex partners business but if she does decide to crowdfund for a house and people on twitter are taken in then she'll get what she wants won't she. No its not right that she uses her son over the new house but as far as her twitter followers are concerned he lives with her and they will be the people giving her cash.

One minute she has no money and the next she is going to be able to stay there and if you. notice she said she hopes. If her landlady let's her stay she's an idiot.

She's exhausting and sometimes you need to step away from the Jackanory merry go round for your own self preservation0

Best wishes to anyone triggered by her nonsense x
😉 .
I noticed the language about her staying in the bungalow as well, especially the word "hope". All this sudden gushing about how lovely the landlady is after having previously claimed that she refuses to even speak to her and is keeping Jack locked in to renting a damp, mould, broken home feels off to me. I think she knows there's a possibility her lease won't be renewed. She's publicly slagged off the landlady and the house, put up her own shelves which subsequently fell down, not maintained the garden properly- even if she was lying about her rent bouncing she's still hardly been a model tenant!

Anyway now she's given the Landlady lots of praise on twitter, and announced that she even offers to contribute to the cost of tree surgery, if her lease doesn't get renewed then she can sadfish about how she's being turfed out of her own home even though she tried so hard to be friends with LL 🥺🥺. The hint of betrayal will pull on squigs' heartstrings so... rattle rattle.

Everything is an 🤑opportunity🤑 for Jack. I could almost admire her level of dedication if the thing she was dedicated to wasn't scamming other people!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 61
It's really very simple, guys. Jack's reaction to her extreme poverty means she simply has to stay in a £2k per month detached villa in one of the country's most prosperous areas. I'm not sure what people aren't getting 🤷‍♀️

Whilst saving to buy a house

Reactions: 24
I knew she wouldn’t move. How can she still pretend to be skint renting that AND saving.

you are so full of tit Jack.
She can’t risk moving, I reckon she only got the bungalow because of LJC, she probably won’t pass the credit check on her own. Plus she will need the deposit, and often self employed are ask to pay 3-6 months rent in advance, and all her crap won’t go in an estate car. So she will need several pantechnicons and a team of movers 💰💰💰💰

Reactions: 38
I noticed the language about her staying in the bungalow as well, especially the word "hope". All this sudden gushing about how lovely the landlady is after having previously claimed that she refuses to even speak to her and is keeping Jack locked in to renting a damp, mould, broken home feels off to me. I think she knows there's a possibility her lease won't be renewed. She's publicly slagged off the landlady and the house, put up her own shelves which subsequently fell down, not maintained the garden properly- even if she was lying about her rent bouncing she's still hardly been a model tenant!

Anyway now she's given the Landlady lots of praise on twitter, and announced that she even offers to contribute to the cost of tree surgery, if her lease doesn't get renewed then she can sadfish about how she's being turfed out of her own home even though she tried so hard to be friends with LL 🥺🥺. The hint of betrayal will pull on squigs' heartstrings so... rattle rattle.

Everything is an 🤑opportunity🤑 for Jack. I could almost admire her level of dedication if the thing she was dedicated to wasn't scamming other people!
She’s basically just realised she needs to keep the house so the dog can have some space. Her impulsiveness ties her in knots constantly

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
She’s basically just realised she needs to keep the house so the dog can have some space. Her impulsiveness ties her in knots constantly
Cooper does too tbh. He is an outdoor cat, a big one at that. Even before Laurie she couldn’t have just upped and moved into a top floor apartment.

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
That poor dog. Jesus can she not see how scared and miserable it is? And does it really need a harness at home?
Hopefully she figures out how to put the damn harness on before she takes the dog out of her garden 🙄. What tf is the matter with her??

Just to go back to this a second - she's not willing to give up her This Morning and Lorraine slots? She's acting like she's got regular morning TV work on ITV when she admitted ages ago that This Morning won't have her back thanks to the infamous LINGREENIE (with chicken) debacle and the Lorraine one was part of their short-lived Super Savers series, for which they couldn't even be bothered adding her last couple of recipes to the website. Because they were terrible.

Screenshot 2022-06-24 at 07.38.32.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Hopefully she figures out how to put the damn harness on before she takes the dog out of her garden 🙄. What tf is the matter with her??

Just to go back to this a second - she's not willing to give up her This Morning and Lorraine slots? She's acting like she's got regular morning TV work on ITV when she admitted ages ago that This Morning won't have her back thanks to the infamous LINGREENIE (with chicken) debacle and the Lorraine one was part of their short-lived Super Savers series, for which they couldn't even be bothered adding her last couple of recipes to the website. Because they were terrible.

View attachment 1366163
“Happy with my lot” would not be the first thing that came to mind if I had to describe Jack Monroe to someone.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.