Jack Monroe #326 You absolutely reek of bitterness, fantasy and too much time on your hands

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine being in Jacks AA group? I’d be straight down the offy for some strongbow after every meeting.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 97
Jack, stop reading here and go phone your sponsor, your Mum or ANYONE you trust. This sort of thing should not be on your public, professional social media account of over 500k followers. No, not all of them have blue ticks but many of them may be vulnerable themselves and are equally or if not, more valid. Actually deactivate Twitter, take a breath then make a cup of tea then call someone.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 114
I remember back in my early dating days ( ie when I was about 17) I dated a bloke who was dead keen, always made plans for what we would be doing in the future tense. Then one day when I was drunk at a party I joked "he was stuck with me" he chucked me the next day stating it was moving too fast. 😂 After the initial shock I was like what a loser and went out with my mates.

Perhaps all the talk of babies and being together till her book came out pushed him over the edge.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Don't worry dear heart, nobody said that to her. She's just being dramatic. It's from the same GCSE module as EVERYONE WANTS ME DEAD!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
I actually feel awful for her if they said this to her (big IF), but I really hope this isn't all part of a guilt trip aimed at her parents/LJC/whoever which is my first cynical thought reading this. I hope LJC either got a new number or blocked Jack, frankly.
I don’t think anyone ever said this to her. There was probably a very reasonable break up speech ‘we are on different paths’ kind of thing and in Jack’s narc mind she twisted that to ‘you are too damaged’ or whatever.

Anyway, I’m off to check on my older lesbian friend who is very well off. Need to make sure nobody is sliding into her DMs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
Don't worry dear heart, nobody said that to her. She's just being dramatic. It's from the same GCSE module as EVERYONE WANTS ME DEAD!
No offence but he isn't wrong, imagine having to literally take your OH away all the time in order for them to be remotely happy. It's not healthy or normal.

Reactions: 38
AA helps maximum 20% . I hate the blue book . It's massively flawed .

Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20220620-190059_Twitter.jpg

She's going to be like this for the next 6 hours to make up for the blackout isn't she?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.