Jack Monroe #326 You absolutely reek of bitterness, fantasy and too much time on your hands

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OH "Jack I think we are moving a bit fast"

Jack "What do you mean, I have usually moved in within a week. We are going slowly"

OH "Those holidays you took me on, my brother said you told everyone I paid. And those earrings you bought yourself"

Jack " Oh well I just wanted everyone to know how much you loved me"

OH "But I never bought you those things, or said I love you"

Jack "Semantics. Let's go to the Harvester for tea and talk things over. We can watch Eastenders when we get back"

OH "Sod off, my brother told me about that too. Thanks for the holidays, but I think it is time we called it a day"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 104
From heartbroken to all aboard the toot-toot train in about 30 minutes? Calm down Jack, you'll get whiplash!
Oh no, I think I've caused a chaos! That tweet is from 7th March this year in the early days of the romance.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Omg these stock images with the stories are truly hoot fizz

Didn’t she just get back from a mini break this weekend? Who whisks someone a way only to dump them a calendar week later?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Didn’t she just get back from a mini break this weekend? Who whisks someone a way only to dump them a calendar week later?
Someone who has spent a week downwind of Jack and her unwashed clothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

This has happened to a couple of folk I know IRL, in both cases a rejected proposal on holiday was the cause of the subsequent dumping. Just sayin'.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
Someone who has spent a week downwind of Jack and her unwashed clothing.
Omg yeah he went to Scotland for her smelly old clothes era too! Time flies!

She must have known something was up hence remembering she’s got arthritis and needing rescuing with a shoulder brace (?) but evening feigning illness didn’t work on this one 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 52

She must have known something was up hence remembering she’s got arthritis and needing rescuing with a shoulder brace (?) but evening feigning illness didn’t work on this one 😳
OH was there in the morning but had disappeared by awards night time.

She's gone so barmy from her own lies she can't keep track of any of them. Her ducks aren't in a row; they're dead in the water.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Harold by Day 3.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Oh dear. A sudden break-up out of nowhere must be very upsetting. I wouldn't like to speculate why or what happened. I do feel sorry for her. Also, these destabilizing traumatic events are not good for mental health so if she did deactivate because of a break-up then good for her. Shows some growth.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
If he did exist, that was a lot of trips together for such a new relationship. Probably all booked and paid for by the Patreon squigs, too. He's fled the scene like a rat up a drainpipe for whatever reasons 😬

Reactions: 38
So she's over the break up already then if she's reactivated her account? What a load of tit.

(I do believe OH is/was real though).

Reactions: 29
Thing is, they don’t seem to have been together very long. Jack on Twitter talks about babies and forever homes. I suspect OH already had children (which is why he comes and goes) and he’s been freaked and ran.
I’ve read that joke about lesbians moving in on the second date, heterosexual men, especially older men with children and are financial solvent, not so fast. Some men don’t want to do it all again. I can imagine Jack is quite full on.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
If OH is also in recovery, maybe it’s not Jack…maybe they’re not as comfortable with the alcohol free beer etc and just can’t face a relationship, let alone with someone keen to punt them into the public eye.
So I’d hope Jack keeps a dignified silence and doesn’t start sadfishing or playing the victim.

Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.