Jack Monroe #326 You absolutely reek of bitterness, fantasy and too much time on your hands

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no, not the acknowledgements section changed 😱!

All that reworking will stop the Vicky Beckham index (which has been mostly done for months) from coming out

• Haha
Reactions: 75
She used the phrase another suitcase in another hall when she first moved to the crappy bungalow. Moving again?

Screenshot_20220620-160420_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I wonder if she's going to go full on wig sporting, sideboard pumping, mad Jack for this one.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
She's back already. As I predicted OH has driven off into the sunset in his lovely big car ALONE.View attachment 1357285
Well duck my old boots. She's back. How many hours was it? Not enough, if deactivation is equal to heart break, like normal people.
This is a tin rattle for Glasto funds or big house deposit innit...
Edit to add: Never mind Jacksie, you screwed designer Tiffany earrings and two holidays out of them with your grift. Onto the next one....

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
"After all that I've done
You won't believe me....
....Don't cry for me pig hat Harold"

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I wonder if she's going to go full on wig sporting, sideboard pumping, mad Jack for this one.
He's not on social media so no point.

I wonder how she'll prove to him how happy she is?

Also going from Dutch mini break to break up in less than a week. What did she do??

• Haha
Reactions: 67
She used the phrase another suitcase in another hall when she first moved to the crappy bungalow. Moving again?

View attachment 1357300
Ahh maybe her heart is broken because her LL found her inner Peggy Mitchell told her to sling her hook and “geddouta ma house!”

And it’s unexpected because Jack things there should never be any consequences for her outbursts

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Her deactivation was probably how long I go not checking Twitter on a regular basis. Tragic...

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Don't cry for me Pumble-tina,
The truth is OH did not exist.
All through Jack's wild lies,
Her sad existence,
She's an annoying prune,
So keep your distance.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
OH done a runner? I’m shocked, shocked I tell you!!! Another suitcase in another hall, ok Madonna/Eva calm down, if you’ve been dumped just say you’ve been dumped, so bloody dramatic

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Screenshot 2022-06-20 16.09.31.png

"Yes, he's just off the phone now, Jean. I know, I know- no fool, like an old fool. He's on his way back over, I think he's learned his lesson. I just told him straight- that's your last voyage beyond my shores Captain Saveaho."

• Haha
Reactions: 116
Maybe he found out she called the hotel he took her to a three star hole.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.