Jack Monroe #326 You absolutely reek of bitterness, fantasy and too much time on your hands

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm still not convinced he exists. She probably just lost the tripod for her phone

• Haha
Reactions: 80
'I'm shoving it in the back of the wardrobe and filling it with wasps.'

WTF does that even mean?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 86
Wow Jack I’m so glad you introduced your son to yet another lover who you’ve pushed away with your abysmal personality, so he’s experienced yet more upheaval in his twelve short years. Nice one, head.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 138
Oh Harold, I'm so happy for you. Poor Jack, though, she must have been reeling to have deleted her account for *checks notes* 6 whole hours.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Lads, I'm confused about Evita Jack.
Was Harold's suitcase his 'ding-a-ling' and the hall her 'jazz box' or what?
What does it all mean??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 66
Her poor bloody publisher - two years overdue and now she wants to change the acknowledgements section!

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Lads, I'm confused about Evita Jack.
Was Harold's suitcase his 'ding-a-ling' and the hall her 'jazz box' or what?
What does it all mean??
I think the suitcase is a metaphor for her impermanent existence. I mean, did you know she RENTS?! Bound to be the root cause of all this trouble.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Chapeau & toot toot ninnies!

I’ve missed you all as I’ve been BUSY mithering, grunking, pissing, eating sandwiches and reeking of bitterness.

I’m also an OH Truther, I don’t believe OH existed and I don’t think she went to the Netherlands either - looked like she was on her tod in the garden to me.

I reckon the evil LL has passed sentence and Munroe is banished from the Mitty B.

Whilst Munroe was quiet I googled LJC as I don’t know a lot about her. There were loads of photos of them together but man does LJC look great these days - being free has taken years off her and she’s clearly living her best life.

Now absolutely get to duck xx
(Soz @MancBee )

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Her poor bloody publisher - two years overdue and now she wants to change the acknowledgements section!
I'm fairly sure changing the acknowledgements section will be the least of the publisher's worries *gestures at the rest of the book*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99
I have said it before, once her son is old enough to leave and go off into the world, Jack will be a lonely old woman with only SM for company.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 79
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.