Jack Monroe #326 You absolutely reek of bitterness, fantasy and too much time on your hands

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have said it before, once her son is old enough to leave and go off into the world, Jack will be a lonely old woman with only SM for company.
I mean, she only seems to have SB one day a week with the odd weekend here and there now as it is.

Social media is basically all she has already.

A v v unhealthy way to live.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Am fully aware that OH may just be figment of imagination/ cover story for European shopping trips/ low alcohol lager loving incognito but….

Imagining the ending scene……
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I’ve been on a break from this galloping twit - but saw on Twitter that she’s been dumped for being a twit again. The canals reaction does not disappoint.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 113
Lads, I'm confused about Evita Jack.
Was Harold's suitcase his 'ding-a-ling' and the hall her 'jazz box' or what?
What does it all mean??
It means he/she's left her and so there won't be an acknowledgement of his/her help in Jack's latest book. In Evita, this is what that song is about:
“Another Suitcase In Another Hall” comes into the story at the point where Eva Peron throws Juan Peron’s mistress out of the flat where she’d been hosting visits from Peron. Eva Peron turns her rival out on the streets with nothing….and without a second thought."

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Screenshot 2022-06-20 16.29.40.png

Lol! That didn't last long, did it Jack? TOOT TOOT!

ETA: Tweet above is from 07/03/2022.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 102
I think OH definitely existed: even for Jack her dress sense has been truly terrible recently. She’s got that horrifying cuffed cargo jean* and pigskin flat cap look from someone and it’s almost certainly a Gen X male (citation: am married to one who would probably dress like a blind grunge vampire if I let him).

*yes jean in the singular a la Sali Hughes

I for one at shocked that a relationship between two people in recovery for less than a year - one of whom is an incurable narc - should have ended. Shocked.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 110
Something definitely kicked off on Jubilee Sunday at the street party. She's been spiralling since then.

OH didn't exist, he was a combo of excusing her Patreon spendings and I think a trap to LJC. Jack probably heard about her opportunities in America and thus along came Harold to upset those plans. Like she was trying to make LJC jealous and change her mind. I'm sure Southend is lovely and all, but that over California? Nah.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Right now, OH’s similarly dressed brother is out buying a card for him similar to the one bought for LJC after their breakup.
84628613-CD70-486C-8A25-91AB2253EDA2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
I do think he existed - I don’t think Jack’s capable of taking a mini break on her own. I just don’t think he knew she had so much invested in him. She could only hide her hideous personality for so long - poor sod probably helped himself to a tin of fish paste without checking first or something.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.