Jack Monroe #326 You absolutely reek of bitterness, fantasy and too much time on your hands

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The strikes are mainly about slashing safety workers jobs, no? It's not just about pay and conditions. It's about keeping the railway safe. At least that was my understanding.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I’m a couple of years younger than Jack and the idea of being with someone who plastered their life (and mine by extension, even if calling me ‘OH’) would do my head in and probably make me quite anxious about how much of my relationship was just for appearances.

It’s a strange thing for a grown adult to do, we’re not teenagers on MySpace in 2005. 😂

Considering they may have asked not to be referred to by name, do we think they just went ‘this isn’t for me’ and noped out of there? I think it’s a very valid reason!

Reactions: 46
She publically accepted an invitation to speak at the TUC rally on Saturday. She is an absolute ramper.
Yeah but she decided to spend the day planning and preparing a lovely Sunday lunch for Harold complete with gold pumble, only to be DUMPED on the Sunday.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Sorry if this has already been done (I'm still officially on the last thread 😬) but I've been trying to piece together the timeline of the Harold relationship.

25 November 2021 - she's not looking for another partner and it'll be "a cold day in hell" before she even considers it.

View attachment 1359163

28 December 2021 - she's in the midst of her toe-curling pleather/crispy hair/eyeshadow phase and is clearly trying to impress someone.

View attachment 1359173

20 February 2022 - "the boy did good" cheese on toast. IIRC there was also a breadcrumbing "What would you cook if you were having a special someone round for dinner?" around this time.

View attachment 1359178

March 2022 - first official mention of "OH." (Many, many more follow.) Shortly afterwards she starts referring to "in-laws" etc. See Marm's excellent compilation yesterday.

2 June 2022 - makes comment about her "next child" 🤞 and drops a loaf about "needing the spare room for something else."

View attachment 1359189

Going from "not looking for a relationship" to hinting about a potential new baby in six months? No wonder he did a runner.
Physical body cringe at the eyeshadow era, thank you for bringing it back 😂

Think the pizza thing was actually SB’s dad as she mentioned him bringing food from his employer along for the evening, it was around the time she was mentioning sleeping in his daughter’s bed too. So OH was potentially less than 6 months 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Sorry if this has already been done (I'm still officially on the last thread 😬) but I've been trying to piece together the timeline of the Harold relationship.

25 November 2021 - she's not looking for another partner and it'll be "a cold day in hell" before she even considers it.

View attachment 1359163

28 December 2021 - she's in the midst of her toe-curling pleather/crispy hair/eyeshadow phase and is clearly trying to impress someone.

View attachment 1359173

20 February 2022 - "the boy did good" cheese on toast. IIRC there was also a breadcrumbing "What would you cook if you were having a special someone round for dinner?" around this time.

View attachment 1359178

March 2022 - first official mention of "OH." (Many, many more follow.) Shortly afterwards she starts referring to "in-laws" etc. See Marm's excellent compilation yesterday.

2 June 2022 - makes comment about her "next child" 🤞 and drops a loaf about "needing the spare room for something else."

View attachment 1359189

Going from "not looking for a relationship" to hinting about a potential new baby in six months? No wonder he did a runner.
How does she get it so crispy? OH must've had a bit of a thing for pleather or something too, what with the blouse and traaazers. Takes all sorts I suppose.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I flippin' love your moss! 😄

She did a list a while ago of 5 (?) dream jobs in order of dreaminess. One was shelved, one was aborted, had a 'phone call about another, someone spoke to her in a taxi etc. etc. Which one is this, I wonder?

In the meantime I guess it's back to shake, rattle and troll.
Please bring back BIB when it's time to start considering the next you know what!

The strikes are mainly about slashing safety workers jobs, no? It's not just about pay and conditions. It's about keeping the railway safe. At least that was my understanding.
Yes. Jack is once again accidentally supporting the Tory view of a topical issue. They love to push the view that strikes are all about greedy workers wanting more pay so they'll be thrilled that "lefty" Jack is sharing their view with over half a million squigs. Political Jack is my least favourite one because she's so bad at making any sort of political statement that she ends up doing more harm than good to all of the causes she claims to support.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Met this guy on Monday
Went to Dordrecht on Tuesday
Collecting spoons on Wednesday
We were making love on Thursday and Friday and Saturday
Was dumped on Sunday

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
I flippin' love your moss! 😄

She did a list a while ago of 5 (?) dream jobs in order of dreaminess. One was shelved, one was aborted, had a 'phone call about another, someone spoke to her in a taxi etc. etc. Which one is this, I wonder?

In the meantime I guess it's back to shake, rattle and troll.
Too early!

Reactions: 12
How many years would it have taken to spend 10 seconds reading each one? 🤥

Screenshot_20220621-124352_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 69

View attachment 1359163

View attachment 1359173

View attachment 1359178

View attachment 1359189

Lovely friend has enormous grandmother vibes 🔺 My grandmother refers to her 40 something daughter's partner as "your friend X" lol

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.