Jack Monroe #326 You absolutely reek of bitterness, fantasy and too much time on your hands

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else wonder if she's lying about OH dumping her? I fully want to believe but 1. She seems to have bounced back so incredibly quickly, and 2. I wonder if this is a cunning cover story in reaction to him being possibly triangulated on a previous thread?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Does anyone else wonder if she's lying about OH dumping her? I fully want to believe but 1. She seems to have bounced back so incredibly quickly, and 2. I wonder if this is a cunning cover story in reaction to him being possibly triangulated on a previous thread?
No, I think it's real. She sent out the initial heartbreak Tweet on Sunday then deleted it. I suspect Harold stopped by to dump her on the Sunday and her first reaction was to tweet for sympathy, then she thought better of it before her craving for attention got the better of her on Monday.

Reactions: 35
The other siblings appear to be successful and paying their own way so imagine it’d be difficult to justify funding just the one’s lifestyle?
Difficult to justify under normal circumstances but there are 2 outliers in my generation of 7 cousins who've had houses/cars/whatever because "they'll always find things difficult and just need a bit more help".

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I was watching Superstore earlier, and I'm getting strong Sandra and Jeff vibes from Jack's pretend relationship.

(Sandra goes into great detail about her fictional relationship with Jeff, who is secretly seeing another team member)
Grunking but I am 🦉 🍾 at this - bang on!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine if jack actually needed to go somewhere and would miss out on juicy well paid corp work. Just how sympathetic would she be towards the strike once it affects her dosh.

Anyway as jack has explained countless times the cost of living crisis (across the world) is all down to the Tory's. And it could be solved easily by printing more money and giving it to people, because that definitely wouldn't be inflationary 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
How generous of her to support the withdrawal of labour, considering she rarely....inserts...her labour

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Tweeting from your house is not support Jack.

Why don’t you comment on Boris’ remarks?

Do you have ANY idea what lengths people have gone to before the strike has to happen (speaking from a teacher’s and a TA’s POV where it went catastrophically tits up up here)? Doubt it.

Your little ✊ means nothing.

Please, please do something meaningful.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Grifters solidarity. 🤷🏼‍♀️ I doubt she will be so supportive if the civil service strike, for example.

Reactions: 22
Sorry if this has already been done (I'm still officially on the last thread 😬) but I've been trying to piece together the timeline of the Harold relationship.

25 November 2021 - she's not looking for another partner and it'll be "a cold day in hell" before she even considers it.

Screenshot_20220621-113606_Twitter.jpg

28 December 2021 - she's in the midst of her toe-curling pleather/crispy hair/eyeshadow phase and is clearly trying to impress someone.

Screenshot_20220621-113108_Chrome.jpg

20 February 2022 - "the boy did good" cheese on toast. IIRC there was also a breadcrumbing "What would you cook if you were having a special someone round for dinner?" around this time.

Screenshot_20220621-112917_Chrome.jpg

March 2022 - first official mention of "OH." (Many, many more follow.) Shortly afterwards she starts referring to "in-laws" etc. See Marm's excellent compilation yesterday.

2 June 2022 - makes comment about her "next child" 🤞 and drops a loaf about "needing the spare room for something else."

Screenshot_20220621-120025_Twitter.jpg

Going from "not looking for a relationship" to hinting about a potential new baby in six months? No wonder he did a runner.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Tweeting from your house is not support Jack.

Why don’t you comment on Boris’ remarks?

Do you have ANY idea what lengths people have gone to before the strike has to happen (speaking from a teacher’s and a TA’s POV where it went catastrophically tits up up here)? Doubt it.

Your little ✊ means nothing.

Please, please do something meaningful.
She publically accepted an invitation to speak at the TUC rally on Saturday. She is an absolute ramper.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
If I hear one more toxic positivity quote I am going to eat some moss.
I flippin' love your moss! 😄

She did a list a while ago of 5 (?) dream jobs in order of dreaminess. One was shelved, one was aborted, had a 'phone call about another, someone spoke to her in a taxi etc. etc. Which one is this, I wonder?

In the meantime I guess it's back to shake, rattle and troll.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.