Jack Monroe #326 You absolutely reek of bitterness, fantasy and too much time on your hands

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But would you normally take the whole family or just a +1?
Unless of course her mum was too ill to go and Jack stood in for her.

ETA I still think it is an odd outfit even for that purpose. Nothing to indicate it was a joyous or happy event.
I think you normally get a plus 2. Or maybe 3, I can’t remember. A friend has one, will go and snoop on their photos

Reactions: 14
Oh to be a fly on the wall during the break up. There must have been a lot of back and forth as to why he was leaving (especially as she’s cited two reasons, true or not). She doesn’t do accountability or self reflection well, even her therapy sessions are just discussions on furthering her glittering stardom.

Imagine if he had read here? And asked her to explain the animals, the Patreon, the compulsive lying. She’s used to being able to scream that any detractor is a troll and have an army whipped up in seconds, it must have been mortifying to go through that in person 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Any excuse to scroll back through her Instagram…

🙄

There is one. I think taken at a wedding somewhere abroad. Louisa has a similar picture but Jack isn’t in it. Summer 2019. It has gone now so must have LEFT in the last deleting spree.

Anyway, she is wearing a floaty thing, looks truly happy and relaxed.

Each time I go back I forget what horrors lie in those little boxes.

And how ill she looked in mid 2020 🥺
She did go to a wedding in Spain that summer. A friend of mine was there, and sat next to her. He said she was nice enough, but made a great dramatic show of turning the wine glasses at her place setting upside down and declaring to anyone in her vicinity that she DOESN’T DRINK.

ETA: the wedding was of Louisa’s friends.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 95
I see that Superdrug is onTik Tok. Maybe that is where they are going to feature her.
There’s no way to say this without sounding like a piece of tit so sorry 🙏🏻 but TikTok is maaahsive for fashion & beauty atm and content tends to be v aspirational/aesthetic. I can’t imagine they’ll want to feature her CGI recreation of a primitive man looking face on it, but stranger things have happened. She tends to just do cheap bottom barrel advertorials with low traffic publishers with her brand partners now rather than any creative content.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Oh to be a fly on the wall during the break up. There must have been a lot of back and forth as to why he was leaving (especially as she’s cited two reasons, true or not). She doesn’t do accountability or self reflection well, even her therapy sessions are just discussions on furthering her glittering stardom.

Imagine if he had read here? And asked her to explain the animals, the Patreon, the compulsive lying. She’s used to being able to scream that any detractor is a troll and have an army whipped up in seconds, it must have been mortifying to go through that in person 😳
Oh it would be amazing. Her sad, little face! Honestly if you're not laughing at this, you have a heart of stone.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Can you imagine being in Jacks AA group? I’d be straight down the offy for some strongbow after every meeting.
I work with someone like Jack (tho her heart is in the right place) and after two months of 9+hr shifts listening to her talk non stop about herself I actually had to go home one weekend and get my emergency diazepam then hide in my manager's office. If she wasn't a kind person I'd have quit by now but we have a decent thing going re: buying each other lunch etc and she's yet to bring a Pumble in so..

Imagine all the pointless chaoses OH had to endure (if he’s real - I’m assuming he is for the sake of argument). The Jubilee party gun thing and Jack being told off by her dad; the police visit; the constant tweeting; the “bad arthritis” on the train; the buying mountains of crap in Dutch junk shops; the tree; the messy cluttered house; the libel thing; the “accidental” nuzzling of his brother; the COOKING 😕; it just goes on and on. If you thought you were seeing a grown adult with some accomplishments under their belt, then were faced with all this childishness, and especially if you came to the realisation that all those “accomplishments” were in fact hot air … well then I’m surprised it lasted as long as it did.
Also, I don’t like the way she describes AA meetings as if they are her own personal support group, there just to validate and lift her up. I would think the whole point is that there will be others in the group who struggle and need just as much, if not more, support. I hope they get their chance to be heard too.
My theory on this is that Harold (I miss you OH) is that he finally found her Twitter and it either made him question his own sanity because half of the tit on it never happened, or he realised she's a terrible delusional person and did a runner. I also think he wasn't on the break to the Netherlands (hehehe) or wherever she went, you don't just immediately decide to chuck someone unless the holiday had been booked well in advance and he thought 'duck it I'll go'.

Also fully agree she treats AA like some kind of social jolly. If I had engaged in a recovery group when I was hooked on stuff and someone like her was there I think I'd dread going. She's all 'ooooh I'm a secretary and the rest of the time I sit with the plebs and bang on about myself' while there are people there who will genuinely rely on the group to keep them going and see that they aren't alone in what they're going through but instead they get that gob on a stick posing on artillery with dubious beers and muttering about a malicious canal of ninnies that are haunting her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
Oh it would be amazing. Her sad, little face! Honestly if you're not laughing at this, you have a heart of stone.
Don't you mean lil face?

Nervous sad lil face?

Someone clearly told her partner to read her twitter and they went fuckety 👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Strange outfit to wear. What occasion is it best suited for?

At first I thought a funeral, all black. But who would carry a gold handbag with an all black outfit at a funeral. And who photographs people attending such a solemn affair?

Then I thought a wedding. But who would wear all black, including a black fascinator, to a wedding? A bit rude. I could understand it if she were going through a goth faze, but with that hair it looks like a middle aged frump faze.

Why does she always look so bloody out of place in everything she does, and every picture? She always looks like she is playing a part, uncomfortable and never quite knowing who she is. I've never seen a picture of her looking contented just being herself. It's always a persona.
Is it Big Dave getting his MBE?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.